𝟷𝟾 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Art by @/melonpaya on Instagram!

1st Person POV -

It's been 5 days since the Camarvan incident. Sapnap still hasn't even spoken to me.

I haven't been hanging out with the Dream Team as much as I used to. Ever since Wilbur joined us, I stopped seeing them as much.

The voice has been bothering me even more recently. It would start talking to me out of the blue. Not only would the voice startle me, but it would always give me a massive headache.

A paper slides under my door. It catches my attention, so I walk over and pick it up.

"A note?"

Slowly I open the paper and read it over.

' ' Wilbur wants to meet with us. Let's meet at the Camarvan in 30 minutes. He says it's important.
- Tommy ' '

"What could Wilbur want. . ." I think out loud.

I decide to leave immediately. I grab the sword and insert it into it's sheath. Once the sword is stowed away, I swing my satchel over my body. Then I grab my shield and secure it on to my arm. Once I had my weapons and belongings I headed out towards the van.

   "Whatever could you want Wilbur?"

Sapnap's POV -

"I'm telling you- Dream they are planning something." I say. "Y/N is with them. They're her friends, she's on their side."

"I know Y/N is close to them but come on, do you really think I'd let them do anything to betray us?" Dream says, laughing.

"This isn't a joke Dream. They were able to escape from their cells. They avoided court and they mistreated the law. They won't obey the rules." I say, placing my hand on my temple. This whole situation was giving me a massive headache.

   "Look. If they step out of line I'll just kill them! Simple as that." Dream says.

   Was this supposed to put me at ease?

   "But what about Y/N? What if she joins them? You can't kill her. You wouldn't." I say. Dream head tilts at this.

   "And why wouldn't I? Tell me Sapnap, what would stop me from doing that. Who? Who would try and stop me?" Dream says, his tone of voice becoming uneasy.

   I stare at him. I wanted hurt this man so fucking bad to make him realize what he was saying.

   "I would. George would. And you know damn well Dream, you would stop yourself too." I say with a smirk. Dream doesn't say anything.

   "Because you like her! George likes her. And hell- I like her. You've changed because of her. You aren't the same anymore because you're afraid she'll be scared of you." I say.

   Silence.

   "You won't admit it Dream. You're different around her. You're infatuated by everything she does- You talk highly of her all the time!" I yell. I watch George walk into the room.

   "It's so obvious. You want Y/N all to yourself. You know what you're doing!" I walk forward. He tilts his head down at me.

   "So yeah Dream. You would stop yourself. Cause if that girl died, a part of you would as well." I say quietly. I stare into the black dots on his mask and back away slowly.

   "And even if you did try to kill her, Sapnap and I wouldn't let you." George says, letting his presence known to Dream.

   "We've seen you trying to get close to her Dream. You're trying to make her yours before we even have the chance." I say with a smirk.