𝟿 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎

Art by @/mangosharkz on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

  "That's kind of a weird place to have a window Tommy." Fundy says laughing. The window was placed to where you can only see people's feet when they're outside.

   "You like to uh- look at feet." Fundy says, walking outside and standing in front of the window, his boots and his wagging fox tail being the only things visible.

   I snicker as Tommy just looks forward trying to process what Fundy means.

   "That is NOT what I-" Tommy begins.

   "HEY- hey I'm not judging man!" Fundy says, walking back in with his hands up defensively. I get up from the chest I was leaning on and walk over towards the two.

   Fundy is quite peculiar. He has messy orange hair and a black cap. He wears a black jacket with gold and multicolored accents, a white t-shirt, and black pants with black boots. That is all normal. What's odd though, is that he has actual fox ears and a fox tail. At first I could hardly believe that Fundy was half fox. I've never seen anything like it before

   I shake my thoughts, my focus turning back to the conversation which was currently on the topic of...

   Feet fetishes-

   I really need to pay attention more.

   "The word foot is funny. Say it Fundy. Say fOOt. Like that." Tommy says, giving a mischievous smile.

   "No I don't wanna be associated with your foot fetish Tommy! Sorry." Fundy replies, giving a small chuckle.

   Tommy face falls from a grin to the 'I am traumatized' face.

   "That is WAY too far. Way too far." Tommy says, turning to me. "Fine Y/N. You say it. Say fOOt like that."

   I stare at him with a bored expression. "No. I'm going with what Fundy said here."

   "Oh come on guys I don't have a foot fetish-" Tommy says, laughing awkwardly. Then a look of confusion strikes his face.

   "Wait what is a fetish?"

   Fundy and I look at each other and blink. Then we turn towards Tommy and smile.

   "You're telling me you don't know what it is?" Fundy says, still giving a trouble-making smile.

   "I'm joking I'm only joking!" He lies, not wanting to hear the explanation. He paces around before spotting a chicken. He pulls out his sword and kills it.

   My eyes widen. "Uhm Tommy that was another one of Ponk's pet chickens-"

   "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He yells, throwing down his sword in frustration.

   Earlier he had already killed one of Ponk's chickens before shortly realizing it was a pet chicken and not a wild one.

   "Look Tommy you don't have to be associated with feet but you COULD. I'm just saying." Fundy says, giggling.

   "Dude- Reminder: I'm a minor you can't be saying that. You might get cancelled on Twitter." Tommy says, laughing.

   "What's Twitter?" I ask Tommy.

   "Dunno. In this fan-fiction I canonically don't know what it is." Tommy says shrugging.

   "I see. Understandable." I say nodding

   [Alright- stop breaking the 4th wall and change the subject.]

   Oh- a voice is telling me to change the subject-

   "Let's go prank Tubbo." Fundy says, walking past us and through the gates on the path.

   Tommy and I look at each other and run to catch up with Fundy.

   Fundy made us all invisibility potions. Tubbo was still building his house, so we were gonna drink the potions and go and move some things around in his house.

   This didn't go as planned.

   Fundy was immediately caught after killing Tubbo's fish and Tommy was caught after being chased by Tubbo.

   I stopped pranking Tubbo after the others killed his fish. Instead I just chilled on the side and watched as they all ran around screaming. Nobody saw me since I was still invisible.

The invisible particles emitted from my body though, and shortly after Tommy was found Tubbo had spotted me as well.

"Who is this??" Tubbo asks, pointing his sword dangerously close to me. I back up.

"It's me Tubbs! Just Y/N! And for the record I didn't do anything here. I'm innocent!" I say, drinking some milk so the potion would wear off.

Once I reappeared I smiled at Tubbo, and turned to Tommy and Fundy who were both next to Tubbo.

"Now that is just not true. In fact Y/N was the person who wanted to do all of this!" Fundy says, laughing with a smirk on his face.

"BULLSHIT-" I say, pointing my finger at Fundy. "You were the one who made the potions and asked Tommy for 'shrooms' you liar!"

"Tubbo what is a fetish? You would know right? Yeahhhh you would." Tommy says, talking to Tubbo.

Now everyone was talking over each other. Either about fetishes or who fault it was for what happened to the fish.

Next thing we knew we were in the courtroom.

   At first the trial was serious but...

We ended up messing around and we never got to finish the trial.

Then we all hung out and laughed, making jokes until the sun started going down.

Then Fundy went back to his own house, leaving Tommy, Tubbo, and I together.

We ended up making our way over to Tommy's house so he could show Tubbo his new disk that we found earlier. We raced each other to Tommy's house.

A bench that was sat near the edge of a cliff under a tree. It viewed the miles of land below. There we placed the jukebox and inserted the new disc named "cat".

As the sun fully set and night began to creep in, we sat together smiling and enjoying each other's company. We listened to the tune that played out of the jukebox and chatted until it was late. We had completely forgotten about anything bad that happened today, because we were with each other. We were best friends after all.

In this moment we had no worries. Everything was peaceful!

   But all good things end eventually.

______________

997 words, unedited