Shots [part 3]

There is gOin to be angst next chapterrr, prepare dear readers ▪︎^▪︎

Uhm- Onto the oneshot-

--
Fluff
Timeline: SoMe random AU
Setting: The hospital (wherever that is)
3rd POV
--

The nervous nurse was hurrying down the shiny plain halls to get a clipboard to record important information such as Komaeda's weight or his height and store them deep within the hospital's records.

Komaeda on the other hand was staring out the window aimlessly, there wasn't 'really' a reason to be so pent up other than the fact that he is scared and pent up. His breath hitched every five minutes but he was still successful to compose himself. He heard the door click and looked at the very nurse who was going to give him his shots. Just by looking at Mikan made him nervous, like her nervousness was contagious.
..

Nagito's POV
--

"B-before we-we start the sh-shots, I n-need to get your r-records up to d-date." She stuttered while walking up to the tray near the hospital bed. There on that tray laid four needles. Two were slightly bigger than the others. My eyes widened a bit as I didn't notice them there before. She walked over to a scale and signaled for me to go over to it. I nodded slightly and stood up. I placed one foot on the scale and then the other. There seemed to be some height thing behind me but I paid it no mind.

"T-thank you." She concluded after a minute. I slumped back down on the hospital bed and clawed at my thighs in nervousness. She was marking things down on a clipboard. As she finished writing, she got out this weird contraption that was unknown to me. She took my wrist and I was nervous. She pressed abutton on it and it begin getting tighter and tighter around my wrist. She walked away to do something as I stared at it confused. It got to it's peak tightness and squeezed my wrist. She came back over to me and took it off my scrawny wrist as it left a slight red mark to my pale skin.

She was silent but still had her usual nervous look as she reached out for a needle. My breath hitched in fear. She gestured for me to take off my jacket and I complied. Ahe grabbed my arm and cleaned the area swiftly and then doing the same to my other arm. She pulled the needle closer to my arm and I looked away. 'I have a high pain tolerance," I began in my head. 'I can do this easy-" My thoughts were interrupted as painful pinched erupted my arm. My eyes widened in shock and I stood still. I felt the vaccine get flooded into my system forcefully. Apparently, the first shot was on my lower shoulder blade. A bit if blood spilled out the injury but the nurse just wiped it away. She went for one of the slightly bigger needle. It still was painful, but it was merely nothing compared to the other amounts of physical pain and trauma I already experienced. I still had my head to the side and waited for the sting again. The same sharp pinch erupted within my arm and the second vaccine was injected into my body. It was near the last shot. This time more blood seeped through than the last one and Mikan fumbled a little and wiped away the blood. There wasn't a large amount, just about the same you'd get as if you fell off a bike and cut your knee.

She put a gauze pad over my arm and bandaged it with a sily white bandage. She sighed and placed the two needles away from the other two I yet had to endure.

..
3rd POV and timeskip-
--

The sore albino was waking back to the waiting room. While walking down the halls he tried his best to limit his arm movements as the four shots he had gotten made each arm stiff and sore. The burning went down soon after they were bandaged but every now and then as the gauze rubbed against the injury, it would cause a temporal burn.

Mikan trailed off somewhere leaving Nagito alone. Mikan was putting away his medical records and was quick to retreat back to Komaeda. She lead him back to the waiting room and closed the door behind him. Izuru looked up slightly as he had his arms crossed. Nagito had his jacket just below his shoulders.

"Phew, I'm glad that's over." Nagito chuckled to Izuru. "Are you ready to go, Nagito?" He asked. Komaeda nodded as Kamukura stood up. "Then we should go now." Izuru glanced to the exit, Komaeda was confused but went with it anyways. Before Nagito could even attempt to leave the hospital, Kamukura had pulled him by his arm to face him. Izuru lifted both sides of his jacket above his shoulders. "Nooo Izuru, my arms are soree." He wined while pulling the 'coat' back down below his thin shoulders. "May I remind you that it is fall." Izuru added.

Komaeda stepped back from Izuru and proceeded to exit the hospital. Izuri followed soon after while sighing at the luckster's stubbornness.

..

Izuru ended up pampering Komaeda with soft affection to "reward him for his bravery". After three days of shoulder sores, Komaeda was relieved of those sores and burning.

A/n

I'm going to edit this later- I got two parts to edit, hh.