Hollow [PART 1]

(This oneshot is like really bad, so please skip all oneshots titled as "Hollow" Please, like nothing makes sense)

Setting: ????
Time: ?

...

'Where am I..?' The crimson eyed male questioned. There was rubble, fires, chaos, and faint screams every now and then from a distance. That's when it all hit him. He was in Towa City. Those children sure knew how to start chaos, but Kamukura knew how easy it would be to deal with them. He kept his ground and if they decided to push him around, he'd surely push back. He currently had a small scrape on the top of his wrist where a pile of debree was formally resting on top of. He disposed of it quickly and looked around the area only to notice a white-haired male in dark clothing further down. Since he was quite bored..(maybe that was an excuse) he decided to make his way over and see if the other was alive. He circled the male with his arms folded behind his back neatly. Once he came back around, he knelt down on the pavement close to the body. The raven pressed two fingers against the latter's wrist, to check for a pulse. After a second, he picked the pulse up and set his wrist down gently. He opposed no threat, as he was unconscious. Kamukura was also unconvinced that he was dangerous when conscious. He left the male there just for a little while he investigated the area. He got a good idea of the area he was I and noticed a few other bodies but none were alive. The albino male that survived had few wounds. It was then that Kamukura realized he looked oddly familiar. He also seemed out of place..judging by his attire and a noticable silver chain around his neck. It was..odd to the raven. Maybe he could learn a few things that could be potentially..interesting to him..who knows.

..

T.b.c

I plan to do more than one more part after this- maybe two to three. Sorry, I would bulk it, but I am kinda busy right now-