I got uncomfortable with the topic pero hindi ko 'yon pinahalata dahil mas lalo lang niya akong bibiruin! I acted normal and creased my forehead as if it was nothing to me. And that my emotional status right now is normal!

"And what about it?" 

All of my body parts were clapping out themselves! Even my heart was congratulating my brain for being dominant, and for working on a good pretend. Their master is such a great actress!

He took a glimpse of my face, before getting back his attention on the road. Ngumuso siya. "You won't ask me anything? Didn't... I confuse your mind? And didn't I mess up your system? But, sure..."

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. After the long days of the week, we are finally having the conversation now!

Of course! He destructively muddled my mind! He's disastrously disrupting my system! And the one he missed off, he mercilessly makes my heart pound in so good and damn fast! There's so much exaggeration dahil sobra-sobra ang pinaparamdam niya sa'kin! But what would he expect from a girl like me? To say that out completely on his face? Can he hear himself? I can never do that! Madami akong natitirang shame sa body ko, 'no!

"You're back zipping your mouth again. Kasi tama ang sinasabi ko?" 

Hindi ako umimik. Wala akong balak.

"Clear enough response. You.. agree, so I'm taking it." He maneuvered the car to the left. "Never wonder this wild now why silence means yes.." he mumbled out the last line and it looks like he still has something to say. It's not over yet. 

The man I once thought is a few words was actually not. Indeed right that a first impression never lasts! He just won't stop talking too much even earlier at the restaurant!

"All things someone considered... Better keep silent than take up the risk you're afraid to commit. Or... we can say that you're just too frightened about the topic. Do I make you uncomfortable, Avi?" He managed to be so cool and just stood chill while driving.

"Have you cut your tongue? Why aren't you talking?" He continued. He's tugging his lips upward. It just won't stop! 

Kanina pa akong bothered sa kaguwapuhan niya kahit kung ano-ano na ang lumalabas sa mouth niya!

I was about to speak, but then naunahan na naman niya ako. "Seems too shy to admit it yourself. But it's okay tho... You don't need to explain your side. I fully understand."

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko. Nahampas ko siya nang mahina lang naman sa arm. He laughed.

"Hindi ko alam... you're mapanakit  pala! Just be careful some time and don't do it again next time while I'm driving. I want to protect the girl whom I'm able to control and give unambiguous emotions!" Lalong lumakas ang tawa niya.

He's annoying me! He's more playful than I think! "You are so full of yourself! Nakakairita, ah!" I yelled. "You are literally saying it to my face like it wouldn't affect me at all!" I lashed out.