"Your house is huge! And beautiful!" He smiles and turns his head tours me.

"I know I designed it." I laugh along with him.

"Your to much smith."

"So I've been told..but really thank you and I know it may be a little much for to people but I like to have space not be cramped up."

"I love it."

"Thanks." We stare at each other for a couple of moments then I speak looks in front of me. " Uhh- we- I- uh we should probably get inside so Mandy can go get your boys."

"Yea,yea"

We walk inside.

——————-

"Oh my you won again." I smiled at the little boy.

"That's cause I'm really good at this game." He smiles back.

Fp,me and the kids have been playing games all day and now it's time to eat dinner.

"Fp do you even know how to cook?"

"No but..-"

"I don't want to hear anymore.." I chuckle and move him aside.

"You didn't let me finish."

"Yea well your not burning down my kitchen." I shake my head and he gives me a glare.

"Hey I'm not that bad." He pouts.

"Aww did I hurts the little baby's feelings?" I mock him.

"Haha your very funny."

" dinner will be ready in 15 minutes go tell the kids." He nods and walks over to them.

_________

As we are eating dinner it feels kinda weird the kids are talking and me and fp are just silent.

"So are you planning on going back to work?" I break the silence.

"I mean I don't really have to."

"Oh" I stare back at my food.

"Why?"

"No just asking cause we have that project and well we already had to postpone it cause of me." I shrug.

"Do you want me to tell everyone to start working on it?" I look at him and nod.

"Can you it's really stressing me out.?" He smiles

"Sure and I'll need the sketch of how you want it so I can show the guys."

"Great!"

"Mommy?" Gabby says.

"Yesss?" I smile at her.

"Can we have a sleepover please please please!" She pouts and I don't know how to say no.

"How about you ask Fp." She nods.