"Niy make us some foood." Ari begged.

I shrugged and stood up, I walked to kitchen and washed my hands.

I opened the fridge seeing a nightmare, a whole shelf full. I grabbed one and walked back to the living room.

"Y'all got five seconds." I scoffed.

"Aye cuh ion even be here no more forreal." Sosa threw his hands up.

"I put a dead to that a long time ago." Ant shook his head.

I looked at Jay as he avoided eye contact. I knew none of the girls would do some shit like that.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"Niy." He sighed.

I looked down at the double cup filled with purple liquid.

"It's a yes or no question." I blinked back tears.

"What you think?" He chuckled.

"REALLY JAY? LEAN?" I screamed.

"Don't raise your voice at me Niy, you left a nigga." He scoffed.

"I LEFT CAUSE YOU CHEATED. YOU THREW US AWAY BEFORE I EVEN HAD THE CHANCE. YOU WALKED OUT ON ME. YOU GAVE AWAY MINE." I yelled as tears filled my eyes.

"Ni-FUCK YOUR EXPLANATION. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SHIT."

He sighed and rubbed his face.

"Is there anything else I should know? Huh?"

"Nah."

"Fuck that." I threw the cup at him running up the steps. I wasn't tryna invade his privacy, but if he kept this from me, ain't no telling what else is going on.

"Baby no stop." Lay, Ari and Shae ran after me.

I opened his room door and damn near threw up. It smelled like weed and Rod Wave, clothes was everywhere, double cups and fast food wrappers decorated the floor.

I walked to the bed and seen his favorite picture of me with a small ziplock bag on top. I moved the sheet and seen 3 more bags.

"Nah ain't no way." I croaked.

I walked to his side and empty bags filled the trash can. My favorite perfume laid on the floor with tissues scattered around it.

"He's killing him self slowly." I cried falling to the floor. Lay caught me hugging me.

"Are these percs?" Shae gasped.

"What if I wasn't so selfish and came back a long time ago." I cried into Lays arm as Ari patted my back.

"You did what you had to do." Ari cried. If I cried my girls cried.

"This ain't your fault Niy, this was all him." Shae comforted me.

"Okay, I'm okay." I sniffed pulling away and walking down stairs.

"Sosa I need you to go to my house and pack a bag of shit, if you would pack it for Ari pack it for me. Don't over do it, I still have some stuff here." I handed him my house key, he nodded and walked out the door.

"What's happening?" Zay walked in.

"I'm moving back in, obviously I can't be away for too long." I walked to the fridge.

"Niy I can handle myself." Jay followed behind me.

"When's the last time you ate a real meal? The last time you got more than 4 hours of sleep? The last time you didn't cry in the shower?" I asked turning towards him. He stayed quiet and I nodded. I knew all the signs of falling into drug addiction, my sister was a nursing major.

"I'm not letting you fall into this Jay'shawn. Together or not, I'll be dammed if you slowly kill yourself on my watch." I grabbed cups pouring them out.

"Yo what is you doing?" He reached for it.

"Lean or me?" I cried.

"Thats not even a question." He huffed.

"Right you was drinking the devils potion, try again with another bitch Jay." I scoffed.

"You done wit me forreal now huh?" He looked up at me.

"Go take a shower Dubs." I washed my hands.

He slowly nodded and walked up the steps. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

I was disappointed asf, I wasn't mad he did it. I was mad he felt like he couldn't tell me.

-

Trin out🏃🏾‍♀️