Fvck the system 18

............my note..............

you and i both no why im doing this shit........this shit defiantly wont we edited right about now.................im still upset.........ummp............this is basically a continuation of SHOCKER...............u did'nt even get to hear the shocker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bummer

Blade's  pov:

"What the actual fuck do you mean." Sam said getting in my face.

"You heard what I said." I scowled at sammy 

"What if you two have sex, will he get pregnant" sammy said confused

"I don't know, i think i should check" I said smugly.

"don't do that shit, take him to the hospital, i dont think he knows, fuck him an he gets pregnant, that shit will be on you, tay is pregnant now"  Sam said

"That'll be one fucking cute baby" i said jokingly.

"lets go out for something to drink" Sam got up headed towards the door

'"And by drink, you mean coffee" i squint at him

"you fucking know it dude, why ask" the idiot said smiling.

The idiot sam was just like Jason when it came to their "coffee life."  Who the fuck makes a song about a place that sells coffee. But thats none of my business. As sam and I walk to the car i realized that i haven't talk to Jason all day, If im lucky i might see him at Starbucks. As i drive the road sam starts to make small take as He calls it. The little gay fucker. The irony in that sentence.

" Jason ass though" when i heard that my little me instantly popped up.

" I know right, i cant stop looking at it, i know he notices me looking" i said laughing

"I dont know dude, but i noticed your boner, im uncomfortable now"  sam said looking out the window.

When we pulled up in the parking lot i automatically recognized tays car. Meaning Jay should be there too.

Sam and i quickly walk through the parking lot towards the entrance. Sam took the initiative to open the door. But, I wasn't prepared for what I saw. There lay-ed my death. Tay and Jay were in he middle of the store dancing. Or should I say twerking. I wondered to myself what the fuck is wrong with my little mate, but i wouldnt change him. As i continue to watch his ass go up and down,I  felt Mobby(it's his dick, i dont think i named it yet) rise saluting Jay from his actions. I turned my head for a second to see where Sam went but there was no trace of him. I turned but to the too only to see sam holding tay by the waist grinding on her. What type of Starbucks plays this type of music? And The idiot forgot she was pregnant and wouldn't put an end to all that movement. When I turned to look at Jay i notice he was already looking at me, then our eyes locked. He began to grind sexually trailing his hands down his body. Point of no return. I'll fuck him hard. I walked up to him and grab him by the waist, I leaned closer and whispered in his ear. Imma motherfucking monster.

Jason's pov

when Tay and I stepped foot in Starbucks  the music the normally had was no longer present. There was music to make you want to have nice rough sex all night long. The song sudden changed to 99 percent itwerk. That song is my shits. I instantly started dancing in the middle of the room.

"I got this girl, she dont go to school, I got this girl she dnt go to work, because i twerk "And then I dropped my booty, i couldnt help my let my body move to the words of the song. two seconds later tay was beside my shaking her ass too. I watched as people pulled out their camera phones and other electric devices and started to record. As i continue to dance to the song I looked at tay and saw hands on her waist, i quickly followed them up to realized tat they belonged to sam.  quickly began searching the room for Blade. The moment i found him our eyes lock and i started grinding the air slowly while rubbing my now more curvy body down. He began to saunter towards me and placed his hands upon my waist. he then whispered in my ear that he's a motherfuking monster. When I heard that my body had an instant reaction and i began to grind on him. I could feel mobby throbbing threw Blades pants. And that just initiate a flame under me. I began to wilding grind on him, i bend over to give him more access and he took that as his chance to back shot me.  When i got back up i realized that the once noisy room was now quiet. All that was left was the ending of he song. I then realize that people were staring. I actually started to gave a fuck then. I quickly removed blades hands off of me and walked quickly out the store. That was so embarrassing I almost died. I watched as the rest of the crew came out. Blade walked to me and asked me what was wrong. I simply shake my head signifying nothing. But truth is. I feel horrible, i feel like my emotions are turning into one of a woman. just like my fucking body.

"Are you sure your alright" tay and sam asked with uncertainty laced in their voice.

" Im perfectly fine, but i would like to know why hasn't there been any problems? I mean since were supernatural and all" I asked curiously.

Sam, Tay and Blade knocked me on some part of my body.

"Dont say shit like that, we should be fucking grateful there's no trouble." Tay said sounding a little scared.

"oh ok, lets go back home, im upset that i had no coffee. we'll take ours and come back for the guys own later." i said already walking back to the car. But something stopped me. I could hear a faint staticing in my head. Then everything became clear to me. It was a voice in my head(lol...see what i did there). Not just any voice bt the voice of my mother.

"YOU, TAYLOR, BLADE, AND SAM BRING YAULL ASS TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW" she yelled this into my head and just left.

"Guys, we got problems.

........................MY NOTE....................

Guys dont kill me please....i know its a short cater 4 not updating in sooooo long........I have no valid excuse for why i didnt update sooner.....thats why im not gonna give u all a fake ass excuses....pure laziness was what it was......but.....i'll change that...........because people actually like my book........ NOT EDITED. and let your hearts not be troubled for i shall update again............lolllll......forgive me if  i made up any words