The truth

Happy 2018 guys 🌚
Before anyone else say it....imma say it....imma hoe ok?? This should've been updated a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg time ago.....anyway...on with this piece of trash I call my work 😋😋
This ain't edited y'all....btw...I reread this book...and I cringed soooo hard...idk how u guys do it

Jay's mom POV:
"I'm upset.
Fifty thousand on Jason's head is disrespect. So offended that I had to double check." I sang loudly in my car as i make my way downtown.
I send my baby and his friends on a trip to the Bahamas for selfish reasons to be honest. I mean other than the fact that I needed alone time. I actually am on my way to a private meeting, with the dumbass group "lulu". This is really annoying for me. What mom forcefully takes her kid out of school. I mean not only him, I took his friends too. Sad to say but their parents don't seem to care. I sigh as I pulled up in front a building with a giant logo of a pearl on it. Wtf

How inconspicuous.

I managed to drag my body out of my damn car and to the front door. As I was about to knock I can hear the glorious sound of laughter coming from inside. Why on earth were hunters laughing and having fun?? In the middle of my thoughts the door opened up and I saw the second most handsome man in the world. The first bring my deceased husband.

"Hello I'm crystal, nice to meet you." I greeted politely while stretching my right hand out for a shake.
The second our hands touch, I felt like a teenager again. Because I'm pretty sure these are mates shocks.

"I'm Jack beautiful rose, let's get acquainted shall we?" He whispered to me. He is so handsome but I must focus. Wait, did he just called me rose? I'll ignore that.

"I'm actually here for a meeting" I told  jack softly .

"With who" he rose one his perfectly arched brows at me. Lawd this man should be arrested for looking so delicious. I don't even remember the damn name anymore.

"Mr. Price I believe it was." Cross my fingers, a stake to the heart I hope that's right. I don't care much tho.

He begin to grin at me showing me his pearly whites. No pun intended here. He stepped inside to let me in.

"You meant Mr. Bryce and that's me." I gasped in shock. I was shookeith in me boothieth. My second mate is after my family.

I don't even acknowledge the other people in the room. I only know they're there because of the laughter I heard earlier and their smell.

"Well look her buddy, you and your dumbass group "lulu" needs to piss off. It's been decades since the experimenting and I'm tired of hiding. So this is what your gonna do, your gonna leave my family alone before I get like George, go on a rampage and kill all your bitch asses." When I was finish my rant, I removed my finger that I was poking him in the chest with. And believe me, it was a firm chest.

He looked so flabbergasted it would
be funny under different circumstances. It also didn't take long for the supporting cast (aka his friends) in the back to start laughing. Now that I look at them they aren't too bad to look at. My attention turned back to jack to see him now smiling softly at me. All he's doing ya pissing me off. What's so funny? As if reading my mind he answered.

"I'm smiling because the stupid ass group "lulu" was disbanded about 30 years ago" his voice dripping with the pure and honest truth.

"Yea man, besides we're all supernaturals here, haven't you notice" one of the support staff muttered.

"Who was speaking to the uninvited guests?" I said rather rudely.

"I mean I wasn't uninvited, why are you so hostile?" He said with a sad voice. I actually almost feel bad. SIKE!!

I sighed. "Try running from nothing all your life and let me see how you feel."
I could feel the years or worry drop off my shoulders. I felt strong arms wrapped around my body. He smelt good. So old yet so fit.

I heard him chuckle, why do I have a feeling I said that out loud?

"Because you did". He whispered in my ear and I felt hear creeping upon my cheeks.

After that we all just sat and chat. The supporting cast who I now know are Grace and Matt are a mated couple. Two witches. Wow. More pain. Apparently lulu came to an end when the leader feel in love with a werewolf . Thank God for the moon goddess.

We are also currently on a plane to the Bahamas. I can't wait to deliver the good news to my kids. Yes, I've adopted them all. Even tho Blade and Sam belong to people already.

In addition to that, I wonder how Jason will react when I tell him I found a new mate. My happy mood suddenly turns sour when I remember how overly dramatic my one son is. This isn't going to be fun.

Jason's POV:
Everyday on this island has been great. But if I'm being honest. I can't wait to go home and see mom. We've been here for approximately 3 months and tays all pregnant and moody. Also, me and Blade have so much sexual tension it's literally killing me.

"Babe, guess what?" I heard that sexy mate of mine call out to me.

"What?" I answered back full of attitude. Tays not the only moody one ok? How would you feel if you can't have sex with your mate without getting pregnant? That's what I thought.

Like the ever patient person he is, he only smiled at me before telling me my moms here. I instantly perked up. I missed her too much for comfort really. I ran into him, kissed him then headed straight for the living room.

But imagine coming through to see your mom lips pressed together against a sexy whole stranger.

"Well ok mom, so this what we doing now?? I called out to her.

She and the man instantly separated and they looked rather embarrassed.

"Surprise " she squealed while showing me spirit fingers.

What. The. Fuck??