proclamation ch-5

jason's pov:

Being home alone was boring so i decided to dance. I went into my large walk in closet and pull out dance material cloth was was a red skinny jeans that made my ass look real good and displayed my hip pirceing straight down to my v.

I decided to not wear a shirt,my right nipple was pirced and it just mad me more druel worthy.

as i put on the song i let my hair loose to be by my waist. I pressed play and the song began to play.

Shake ya ass,

Watch ya self,

Shake ya ass,

Show me what you working with.

I had that piece on repeat while my hands were placed on my nees and i began to shake my ass. I felt my ass move up and down.

Who say's twerking is for only girls.

As i continue to twerk and bounce my ass i thought i heard chuckling but choose to ignore it because thomas(our security) would'nt let anyone in without telling me.

I twerked some more before i heard full out laughing. I turned to see taulylor, sammy and blade.

Oh God, i didnt want blade to see that, i dont care about sammy as for taylor she does this with me, that bitch.

As i was staring at them with a red face i heard the most sexiest thing known to man. my head snapped towards blade to see him eye-raping my body and he was pitching a huge tent.

Still staring at me his eyes grew pannicked so i decided to lighten the mood.

"take a picture it'll last longer"i said with a smirk on my face as i watch his body stiffened.

sammy suddenly grabbed blades phone out of his pocket and told me to pose. So i decided to act cute and put on my puppy dog eyes and pout. He took the picture and told me to pose again so i put on the bad boy look. I rested my hands behind my neck, squint my eyes and bit my lip.

"yesss work it girl" i heard sammy said while taking photos if me from different angles.

"ok, this time bit your lip, squint your eyes, cock your hips to the side and flip me the bird". sammy asked all proffesionaly.

I complied with his orders slowly doing everything and sticking up my middle finger to him.

mmmmmmnnnnnn. I heard another moan that was better that the first. Taylor burst of laughing trying to help blade with his little problem by sitting him up straight.

hes gonna have blue balls. i laugh at my thoughts and went over to help only to be shoved on the ground.

I gasped at the impact from the shove only to have a touge pushed up my mouth. I opened my eyes slightly to see sammy and taylor staring at me. I closed my eyes back and focused on the kiss. The felling of the tinggles ran through my body as i moaned.

Blade disconnect our lips and placed it on my neck leaving bite marks he then found my sweet spot and i began moaning for him to stop.

"B-Bladd s-stop...ngh....y-your g-g-gonna leave a mark mmm." i outtered out while panting hard.

I could fell my teeth growing into fangs and to have them out like that felt good really good.

blade stop sucking my neck and i open my eyes to find out that all eyes were on me.

blade just stare at me weirdly before saying explain and getting off of me.

"sigh" follow me i said while getting up and walking down two flights of stairs.