Discovered Information

Jason's POV:

I knew it, I fucking knew it. My mother had the nerve,the audacity to hide such an important part of my life. fuck. I already had unprotected sex. It was nice. That's beside the point Jason. Shit. I'm too sexy to become a parent now. Just my luck. And with that I began to glare at Blake.

Blade's POV:

I could feel his eyes drilling holes into my back. My poor defenseless back. I have a feeling he doesn't know. He isn't pregnant, at least not yet. If we have sex again though he'll be having my pups. I'm not ready to be a father just yet though,although it sounds inviting I'm still to young. I'm not even alpha yet. OK, I've had enough if the staring.

"Jay, calm down love" I gently said

"How the fuck do you want me to calm down B!!!!" somebody's really mad

"You'll only get pregnant if we have sex again babe, you can chill" I chuckled lightly.

"Oh" ('・_・')

And with that, he was happy.

"Well, Moby better get even more friendly with Mr. Righty" then I paled.

"I left out the word unprotected, if we have unprotected sex you'll get pregnant" how could I forget something so important. I'm an ass.

"Nah,I don't like condoms, no sex for us" then he smiles.

I'm ready to faint, I can't live like that.

"In celebration of tay not being pregnant, lets go out" Sam grinned.

"Jay might not be pregnant but I am ass" and there goes tay.

"Let's just chill and play a game" recommended. Sounds interesting enough

"What do you have in mind"asked Sam.

Jason's POV:

"Well that's simple, let's play the Disney game" I smirked. When it comes to this games everyone knows I'm the best. The Disney game is just where we drop a Disney quote to somebody and they give the movie. See simple, but there's a catch, if they don't know the reference its servant time for them.

"Ok. Let us play, I'm first" spoked Sam. I'm not even mad he wants to go first.

"Jay, imma start off with you.
I think its time that you and I arrange a heart to heart" he said confidentiality. This is mere child's play.

"Bitch that was zazu from lion king" as much as I watch that he chooses that movie. And it wasn't even a hard one.

"Damn" muttered Sam.
That was simply to easy my friend.

"Tay, who said these words and from what movie" I breath in preparing myself
Ohana means family,family means nobody gets left behind of forgotten" this one was easy and heart felt. Were tays family now and we'll never leave her behind. I watch her smile fondly.

"That's lilo and stich Jay" she then grinned.

"Tell me from who mouth they can blade" she giggles..
"A dream is a wish your hearts makes when you're fast asleep" and with that he blushes. How cute.

"I can't believe I know that. Its from Cinderella.
Wow. I didn't even know that one.

"All at once everything looks different,now that I see you" he looked straight into my eyes. I don't even know that one. Thats no fair, i know them old ones like mulan, Pocahontas And Bambi n' shit. He then leaned closer and whispered rapunzel from tangled. Then slowly, our lips met. Oh how I love the soft texture of his cherry lips. Not realizing how tired I was, I was welcomed by darkness.

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°My note....(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'll accept any form of punishment u guys dem worthy.......('・_・')or not.. I'm sorry for the wait though. ...and for that I apologize... I'm even surprise people read this.... Anyway... Let not your hearts be troubled for I shall be more active