Ch 10. mating begins

In bj's justice system i sugest that all people  who aré not  comfortable with reading smut/sex scenes skip this chapter.. . Those  of you that are homophobic pricks i highly suggest that you carry you ass over there >.... These are my stories

.......enjoy ...

Blade's pov:

"Im going to fuck you into a coma." I whispered seductively into his ear. I felt a shiver run down his body.

"B-but what if i said no". He stuttered back in response.

" just sit back let the Master do its thing".

Raising his tight shirt above his head i start kissing down his neck biting and sucking certain areas. Trailing down his neck i felt hands wrapped in my hair.

"ahh, blade no teasing, just fuck me hard". Jason moaned

I answered back with a simple "mhmmm".

Pressing his body against the wall i trail my hands down to his nipples tweaking it.

"ahh, blade right there".jason groaned.

Bending my head down to suck on the hard bead i used my other hand to rub him through his jeans. From what i can feel he have a monster, but i have a andaconda. Bringing my hand up i decided to circle the unattended nub with my thumb. "Shall we take this to the bedroom."

In a flash we was in his room,in his bed with me pinned underneth him.

JASON'S POV:

I couldn't take it anymore. I trust my hips into his rocking our bodies together. I could feel him growing hard under me and right now i wanted to get fuck.

Trowing off my jeans and boxers i then began to strip him.

"jason are you sure about this." blade ask me.

Ignoring him i pulled off the rest of his boxers then stoped all actions.

"What? Is everything okay jason,why did you stop." blade asked disappointingly.

What did he mean why did i stop he's huge.

"No reason." saying this i settled bewteen his legs.

I couldn't help but stare at it, it was so big.

wrapping my mouth around his big mushroom head i begin to suck.

"mhmmm, jason your mouth feels fucking good"he said while placing his hand on my head.

Going down on him until i hit his bass, the tip of his shaft hitting the back of my throat.

Bobbing my head faster and faster like i had no gag reflex.

I couldnt take it no more, i could feel my hole throbbing for something to enter it.

Sensing this blade fliped up over shoving his index finger into my tight hole.

Thrusting his finger in and out my body i started moaning.

"Blade,that not working put something bigger there".

"By something bigger you mean my dick".

"ofcourse asshole".

"I belive your asshole is what you want me to fuck"

"yeah, i love when you talk to me like that" removing his hands i notice that something bigger was trying to penetrate the tight ring of muscles by my hole.

"are you ready love,"

Before i could answer he shoved his large dick in me.

Thrusting it in and out of me he start grunting.

"mhmmm, jason your so tight" the pain now leaving being replaced with pleasure.

"shut the fuck up and go faster"

Now using his inhuman strength he pound in and out of me.

"Faster blade faster, deeper blade deeper". He's going to rip me open but i love the feeling of his hot cock.

complying with my orders he went faster and deeper.

Flipping him on his back i align his member to my hole and sat on it.

"ughh, fuck jason"

Bouncing up and repeatedly with no stop tend to make me tired,so i slowed down

"Dont stop". Blade groaned helping me ride him.

"I-im a-about t-to c-cum, BLADE,FUCK" i said while reaching my climax, cum spraying all over my and his chest.

Still helping me ride him, blade rhythm got interrupted by his urge to cum.

"im cumming now baby j-ust, JASON"

He came in me releasing all of his warm cum in my body.

Both breathing hard, panting to catch our breaths.

"baby that was amazing". He said while Pulling out of me letting his sperm leak out my ass.

"I agree, lets go to sleep". I said feeling a wave of tiredness hit me.

Blades pov:

Jason fell asleep soon after we had sex. So i decide to clean him up.

Pulling him to my chest so we were spooning i decided to hit the sacks.

"I Love you Jason Black".