shall we or shall we not- ch 9

Jasons mom is up there ^

Jason's pov:

"because you know I'm all about that bass, 'bout' that bass no treble" my mother sang loudly.

"tay get my mother a cookie because she knows that song".

currently, blade, sam, and tay are sleeping by my house. Ever since that game blades been very possessive.

"oh Shut it, your just mad because you have no bass"

"blade, I have bass don't I" I said while sticking out my hip.

"yea babe, but when can I get into it" he said seductively to me.

"here and now if that's what you want". I teased while shaking my hips.

"HAH. GAY" I heard sam yelled.

"sam I love you and all that good stuff but if you say that again i'm gonna have to whoop your ass"blade said to him.

"I think all of you needs to go to bed for school in the morning"mom said puffing out her chest.

"and why would we listen to you" I asked my mom.

"because it comes in the job description". She tease

......school....

okay, let me be honest with you and tell you now that i'm sexually frustrated. Don't get me wrong i'm a complete virgin but seeing blade just prancing around in his tight shirt. The way his muscle flexes everytime he move. Yummmmmm. How can I contain myself. The way his ass fits those pants perfectly. Oh Shit, please don't be what I think it is. I look down to find out it is what I thought it was.

Yup, you've guessed it i'm hard.

"Mr.black, do you find whatever is under that desk more interesting than my class" my history teacher Ms.philly shouted at me.

"no Ms. p, continue on with your lesson" I said in a monotone voice.

this is why she's single.

I felt a hand rest on my thigh. I know it was blade hand so I didn't do nothing about it.

"jay, you shouldn't be thinking about those kind of things during class" he purrrd of seductively in my ear. He began rubbing me through my Jeans.

"s-stop blade, w-were in class"I panted hard, almost as hard as my dick. Get it. No. ok

He unbutton my pants and unzipped my zipper. He pulled them half way down my thigh letting my member spring out.

" your a big guy, aren't ya" he said while moving his hands up and down my member.

"why are you so big, watcha gonna do with all this" he said measuring my shaft which happens to be eight(8) inches.

"i'm gonna thrust it in that tight hole of yours if you don't shutup and suck" I said out of breath.

he chuckle then started to suck.

He grabbed ahold of my base then started bobbing his head up and down. I rest my head down because the pleasure was becoming too much

He graze his teeth down my length and that's when it happened.

" ahhhhhh mhnnn, blade your mouth feel so good" I moaned old loud cummin.

I looked up and that's when I notice all eyes were on me.

Blade raise his head very slowly like he's in a horror or something. I quickly pulled up my pants.

I met everyones gaze when there was a mini earthquake, started by yours truly.

"everybody quickly evacuate the school" we heard the speaker. I guess it's time to leave. I really hate school.

" Shall we" blade said while holding out his elbow.

"we shall" I said hooking my hand in his elbow.

.......pack house......

blades pov:

" I still can't belive you two did that" my mother said probably still in shock. " and Jason you should use your power for good, not causing mini earthquakes". She scolded him.

It- right when he was about to answer something or more like someone answered.

" what's this fag doing here, shouldn't you be getting fucked by anything that walks, I bet you're full with std's".

" t'andra please don't lump me in your category,only you fuck things with legs. And another bitch, i'm a vampire I don't carry std's and i'm a fag who you wanted to fuck, so don't bring your thoty (thot) Ass over here causing problems because hoe i'm not afraid to whoop yo' ass" Jason said while getting up. In my opinion that was really hot. As soon as I was about to intervien she said something again.

" when you realize that jasons dead, your gonna come crawling back to me blade" she said pointing to me.

" I'm gonna kill you" she sang darkly to Jason then skipped away.

" Weird bitch" I heard Jason mumbled I just silently agreed and chuckled. I listen to the sound of laughter coming from sam an tay.

" is she think she can beat him, she has another thing coming" tay breath out stopping her laughs.

"Jays a bad ass" I heard sam say.

"Dude he caused a mini earthquake" sam said in awe.

"anyway shall we continue what we started" I whispered in his ear.

"hey, none a that in my kitchen" my mom yelled.

We all laughed at her silliness.

.....my note.....

ok first thing first i'm the realist.

I lied first thing first, I forgot to say if you don't like boyxboy go away...

Ohhh and my cousin/bff is writing a book called everything is not what is seems by @yunqfrostydreddzx

It's really good. It's not a boyxboy though..but let your hearts not be trouble young ones.. There is a gay boy for a main charater and he's fine..hmmnn.. So do it for the gaybies...

( I blame nick laws and Matthew lush for that line, if you haven't seen them I highly suggest you to go on YouTube right now and watch).

On an unrelated note thot means that hoe over there, if you didnt know.... So yeah..bye

BJ'S OUT