"what the hell are you doing here?!" ray asked, sitting up and handling you your shirt. as he handed the shirt to you Bert came walking in as well, he had a smile on his face when he saw you topless, granted your chest was covered. Ray groaned and got up and pushed Bert out of the room. you quickly slipped your shirt on and tried to sit up, Frank moved over on the bed and helped you up. 

"Thanks, Frank," you said softly, he nodded and wrapped his arms around you and snuggled into you, you slumped a bit and looked down at him, "what are you doing?" 

"Nothing, I just miss being able to be around you," he mumbled, closing his eyes. you sighed and played with his hair a bit, scratching his scalp gently, he smiled and nuzzled his head into your hand, 

"you need to redye your sides, your hair is growing out again," 

"can you dye it when you feel better?" he looked up at you, you nodded and smiled, 

"of course I can, hopefully, I'll be in better shape before you guys have to go out to the tour so that your hair is nice and new." you saw him smile and he nuzzled deeper into your side, you looked up and saw Ray walking back and Bert following close behind, Ray stopped for a second when he saw Frank and you but he brushed it off and moved off to the side and crossed his arms, keeping a close eye on Bert. Frank rolled off you and onto his back, folding his arms behind his head and closing his eyes. you crossed your legs and pulled the blanket off you. 

"so hows your sex injury going for ya?" Bert asked, 

"bert!" Ray scolded, you groaned and covered your face, of course, he was going to phrase it like that, 

"It's not a sex injury," you tried to sway him away from that idea. you didn't want anyone to know about your sex life or what drove you to an injury, especially in this scenario. 

"oh? then what is it?" he crossed his arms and moved over to you more, you quickly thought about it, 

"I just uh, strained my back sleeping on the couch in the studio, I have always had a bad back dude," his face proved that he didn't believe that for a second, but surprisingly he didn't press onto the subject. 

"well whatever truly caused you pain, COUGH ray COUGH, I do hope you get better soon," he dramatically coughed and flopped down on the bed, "has nurse ray been treating you well?" you squinted at him and nodded, 

"Yeah, he's been a big help why?" you crossed your arms, he shook his head, 

"just trying to make some conversation jeez," you sighed and looked over and saw Mavis running into the room and tried to jump up on the bed but fell down. you giggled and tried to reach over the bed to grab her but stopped midway, being unable to move any farther. Ray stepped over and picked her up for you, handing her to you. you smiled and held her in a tight embrace. Frank reached over and scratched her head, you placed her down in between him and you and she began to crawl all over frank. 

"oh Gerard said that he wanted to come but Lindsey has to go back to New York so a little bit so he had to take her to the airport, but he wishes you well," Bert said, looking at the palm of his hand, you reached over and grabbed his wrist and looked at his hand and saw that he had written what to say on his hand. you rolled your eyes and let go of his hand. 

"so how long is your little back injury going to last?" Bert asked, you shrugged, 

"The doctors say about a week, but it might be longer. I wish it would just go away already, I hate being cooped up in my room like this, plus I want to be able to move without pain," you looked over at Ray and his expression dropped, he must still think it was his fault, you frowned a bit and looked down at your bed,