Chapter 19: Decease?

Start from the beginning

The moment he got caught!

I know Jungkook, you have a reason just tell me! Why you are being like this?

Her eyes spoked. They were connecting through their sight, they could hear the cry of their soul.

Both of them went off the stage from the other two directions. Their staring game again pushed themselves in a dilemma. Both of them just winding up their mind with different questions, heart whirled up with unexplained emotions.

Why loving is so hard for them? Why they can't just love each other even being immensely intoxicated with each other?

After that certain short event, classes started to went off usually. The whirled up heart of their both was trying to find a way to calm themselves down, but no use of it.

Suddenly a teacher rushed inside the class and said something to the teacher who was teaching them currently.

"Students, your principle sir is blanked out somehow.. he has became senseless! We teachers have to go their now immediately"

They said and rushed to the place. As soon teachers went out, all the students started to gossip and stroll here and there.  Yiana stood up from her seat. After thinking for million times she thought to do this. She went to Jungkook and stand in front of him. He was sitting with his heads bowed down, as soon he understood a figure standing in front of him he raised his head. Yiana held his wrist tightly and dragged him out of the class. Hyuk noticed that and along with hyuk, all astonished and wondered what is going to actually happen now. Why she took him out with her.  Two of the students started to follow them too, to see the final consequence.

Yiana pulled him with her towards the store room, Jungkook was shocked with her behavior again. He was kind off scared, he didn't want to melt again in front of her. He was wondering what she might do to him. Both of them entered the room and she slammed the door hard on those 2 students who were following them.

"Why you dragged me here?" Jungkook asked her.

"Tell me the reason Jungkook" She said without any context first.

"Reason? What reason ?" He frowned his eyebrows, wrinkles were visible on his temple.

"I know you have a specific reason to behave again like this, to do these bad stuffs..."

She went to him slowly and held his both hands with her.

"I know gookie, it is not the real you.. You are not like this. Just tell me, see how I can help you!"

The way she was pleading to him, holding his hands, the pleading and appealing eyes were already melting his heart badly. He looked at her with big doe eyes.

How this girl come to know the every state of me like this?

"Why you just think that I may have any reason to do all these?" He said with the cold gaze.

He hid those inner thoughts again. It was nothing to him until he met Yiana. Being the rude, arrogant and the bad boy thing in front of her is so hard. The real self always try to come out.

"Because I trust you gookie, I know my little gookie can't be like this" Her voice became heavy, the lumps in her throat was obstructing her to talk more. Edge of her eyes became teary, with that state, she took her trembling hand to his face.

He touched his cheeks softly, brushed her thumbs and a painful smile appeared on her lips. Watching her in this state was extremely hard for him. He was feeling like to scream out and tell her that she is right. That is not his true self. His true self is that he loves her badly. The way that it cannot be explained. He was feeling to bury himself in her chest like the day he did on the tour incident. He wanted to get all those adores from her as she gave her days ago. The broken real self is badly craving that. He couldn't but his eyes also became teary.