Chapter 19: Decease?

Start from the beginning

"Calm down Yiana... I know I am also shocked with his behavior. He felt so friendly there but what happened to him that he just turned into a monster, exactly like before" He sighed.

"I thought I made that good change in him but I was wrong, he j-just pretended to be that good? You know what he said, he said that he is not like the old little Jungkook, he changed.. I just hate him like this" She scuffed.

Hyuk rubbed his hand as it went cold and also the wrist was bruised red.

"I am with you right? Don't worry at all.. Just don't cry , give yourself some times! You will feel good! Trust me, just calm your nerves down , you were severely shocked with his behaviors, you need to calm yourself first" He stroked his hand on her hairs.

She nodded silently and leaving his hand, she bowed down her head on the desk. She rested her head on her arms and closed her eyes. She was just trying to figure out the situation, to figure out what it actually can be? She still trust that he can't do that on purpose.

Jungkook was watching the whole from his seat. His motive is getting successful. Though he is feeling the execrable pains but he had nothing to do.

I can't even tell you the reason Yan! I found you, my love but see what I have to do! Why I just loved you and now why I have to hurt you! I just want to live a normal life but...

He sighed with cold, wounded soul.

Teachers were taking their classes as usual. Suddenly after sometimes the curricular teacher came and caught everyone's attention.

"Students a special announcement! Here is a special thing for one of our student!"

He said that made all the students excited. Yiana also paid attention to the teacher.

"So our principal wants to give a prize to one of our daring student who saved life of our another student even at the time when everyone was trying to step back. Yes, It's Yiana! "

Yiana's eyes went wide with surprise. She never expected her name to be called and also for this reason. Everyone applauded for her looking at her. She stood being a little uneasy. She tried to smile and went to the center of the stage.

"Jungkook, I would like to call you to hand her the honor as she saved your life"

The thing both of them feared the most, it happened. Both of them were trying their best not to talk with each other , or not even look at them. But fate!

Jungkook came towards the stage with nervousness, he don't want to show any such behaviors that may show gratitude. He don't want to show his real self. He took the honor and went to her. She looked directly in to his eyes. He moved his gaze immediately because he knew if she looks at him like that, he will not be able to resist his real self to portray.

You have to look at me Jungkook, please just let me read you! I know you have any specific reason for such behavior , I trust that!

I wish, I could show myself, my heart whirling feelings for you, who much I am thankful to you because you were the only one when everyone stepped back! I don't know why you risked your life for me... I don't even know why you just care for me so much.. I mean I am the rudest brat now. But you still cared for me with a pure heart... that made me hard now to make myself back to my old self. That fucking old self which has no existence of real Jeon Jungkook! 

He handed that to her and everyone again cheered her. She tried to plaster a fake smile but situation was too much hard to make herself smile. Jungkook was trying his best to keep that rudeness in him but he was not able to resist that painful gaze of Yiana. The coldness of his eyes went out and a kind of affection again started to appear in his eyes.