The Best of Many (Part II): Halo

Start from the beginning

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
Halo, halo
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

Ending the song she is now on one knee in front of me and I was trying to see through the river of tears in my eyes. She wiped my eyes and proceeded to speak. "My love, you were the light I needed in my very dark life. I never thought I would find love again or that love even existed anymore. You have showed me that my past was only making me stronger so it could lead me to you. I thank you for your love, your strength and just for being you. I thank you for loving my daughter, giving me a son and for our new addition. So let me speed this along before I start stumbling over my words."

She pulled out a beautiful diamond ring and I almost fainted

She pulled out a beautiful diamond ring and I almost fainted. It was the ring I wanted because I love her birthstone. I was bawling uncontrollably now and the crowd went bananas. "Onika Tanya Maraj, will you do me the honors of marrying me and becoming my wife?"

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed. She slid the ring on my finger and kissed me holding me in her arms. The hosts walked over to us clapping and cheering along with the crowd.

"Congratulations to you both! That's all the time we have for today. See you next time on The Talk." Carrie Ann ended the show and we all talked for a little while. They congratulated us and we left.

Walking out the studio it was paparazzi everywhere so I couldn't love all over my baby. I can't believe she would surprise me like this. She wanted to send me into labor that what she was trying to do. When we walked through the door I disrobed faster than normal.

She smirked at me as I walked towards her. "Damn baby you are glowing." She said grabbing me pulling me into her. My body is on fire so fuck foreplay.

"Come and kill this pussy daddy. I'm so horny and wet for you and I don't want no foreplay." I said aggressively in her ear.

She didn't like that so she pushed me up against the wall with her hands around my neck. I involuntarily moaned as I felt her breath on my ear. "I know that pussy wet and I am gonna kill that pussy but I'm gonna do it in my time. Do you understand me?" Her fingers was playing in my wetness when she asked that question.

Fuck! Why she gotta handle me so good like this? This is a crime I just know it is. "Yes daddy." I moaned as my breathing picked up. My body was tingling all over and she wasn't making it no better.

***

I woke up first the next morning to knocking at the door. It was Liv, Manda, Jay, Alyssa, Makiah and our mothers. I rolled my eyes because I knew they were here to talk about the interview we just did. I just walked away from the door and went into our room so I can take a shower.

I was all in my zone singing and dancing to the music I had playing until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. "Good morning beautiful. How are you and my babies doing?" I melted into her embrace just by her voice alone. Her voice was so deep because she was just waking up. It made me gush and blush. That bedroom voice is a true panty dropper.

She rubbed my stomach as she held me close swaying side to side with me. I always love the closeness and affection that she gives me. "We are fine. How is our daddy doing this morning?"

"Spectacular. What is all that noise downstairs?"

"Family. They came to be nosy and loud." We finished our shower and headed downstairs. They were in the living room talking like we was at a race track.

"HEY!" BB yelled. Everyone got quiet and looked at her. "Why the hell are y'all so loud when everyone is in your face? Shut up with all the loud talking or get out." All I could do was smile cause my daddy play no games.

Somebody else knocked at the door so I went to get it. It was none other than Chris and Brandon. "Hey Oni where is BG?" Chris asked giving me a hug. Him and BB are like brother and sister. All they do is bicker and crack jokes on each other.

"She's in the living room with everyone else. Hey B."

"Hey Oni, when our babies gonna get here?"

"Soon I hope they are killing my back." We walked in the living room and I sat in BB's lap while she rubbed my belly.

I was slowly falling asleep until I heard our mothers speak. "First off, congratulations on the engagement. Secondly, how come nobody knew you could sing?" My mom asked.

"We did!" In walked Kelly and Michelle with their twins. She had them almost a month ago. They are so cute. Manda took their daughter Aaliyah out of their hand. I took their son Andre out of their hands. They looked so much like Kelly that it was crazy. I can't wait to see who our sextuplets will look like.

"Also what are you having?" Mama Tina asked.

I looked at BB and smirked because she was sweating now. It was all fun and games until she had to tell her parents that we are having six fucking babies. "Um... we having sextuplets." She said lowly and looking away.

"What you say? It sounds like you said sextuplets." Mama Tina said laughing.

(A/N: What are the parents gonna say? When should they have a wedding? What's gonna happen next? Let me know what you think? Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)