The young blonde hissed. "You think I like doing that kind of stuff?" He asked back.

"Why not? It looks fun." She shrugged.

"Then why are you not joining as well?"

"I don't think I'd be able to move. The robe will slip off." She replied looking at the thin cover on her body.

"Tsk. As I thought." He smiled satisfied. Of course. Bakugo want it that way too. He didn't want her to show too much skin to other guys, specially that perverted grape. He prefer her being reserved like this.

"By the way, what's this sunscreen for?" She suddenly asked, waving the lotion bottle in hand.

"That's a protective barrier when you're under the sun."

It was Todoroki who spoke to her other side. Y/n turned to the bi-color haired male questioningly by his reply.

"Hmm? How? Why?" She placed a hand on her chin thoughtfully while eyeing the bottle.

It was provided in her bag that chrono prepared for her. He told her that these are some necessary items when visiting the beach.

"Well..." shoto took the bottle and opened it, pouring some of the contents in his palm closing it back and taking her hand as he rubbed the lotion in her skin.

She flinched when he did that.

"It prevents you from getting sun burn." He finally told her.

"Sunburn does hurts." The girl nodded to agree. "So that's what it do. That's interesting."

"Icy hot! You could just tell her, stop touching her, dammit!" Bakugo quickly sat up as he screamed at Shoto.

But the male on the other side of Y/n ignored the roaring blond. When Shoto attempted to get the bottle again, Bakugo grabbed it and poured some in his palm as well, deciding to just put some lotion to the girl's other arm roughly.

"You probably should put some on your face as well." Shoto grabbed the bottle again, applying some on her cheeks.

"It's fine. I think I can manage." Y/n felt a little embarrassed. "You guys should put some as well."

"Hey guys! Aren't you coming!" Eijiro waved on the seaside as he looked at the three sitting under the shade of the umbrella.

The others were trying to call as well so Y/n decided to stand up.

"You're going?" Todoroki asked.

"I wanted to check out how the ocean feels on my feet. I don't plan on playing..."

"It just feels like water anyways." Bakugo grumbled.

Of course it feels like water. Y/n knew that for a fact. But she wanted her feet to personally touch it and experience the sensation herself.

"Anyways cieling bitch, I'll come with you. You might not even know how to swim." The blonde stood up as well.

The girl glanced at her with a bitter look. "I know how to swim blondie." Well, she knows a little because of the lakes and rivers around the walls. But since their operation were mainly on land and it really doesn't make sense if they know how to swim.

She pondered if she should correct what she told him since she only slightly know how to swim.

She walked towards the direction of the group but stopped on the dry sand where the waves stops. She was holding on to the robes in order to hide her skin while hesitating on steping on the salt water.

But seeing as everyone was fine in the sea, she made a step forward. Her eyes ignorantly being wary of the wave until  she was on the knee level.

She stood like that for a couple of seconds, not until a seeweed washed through her feet that surprised her making her jump back into the dry sand in shock. While her classmates who saw her paled on a weed started laughing at her innocent reaction.

"Y/n, calm down. That's just a seaweed." Kaminari went towards the curlprit of her fright and picked it up in his hand, dangling the green ocean leaf in hand.

Y/n blinked twice. She thought that was some type of creature she's never seen before. Sighing, she went back in standing on the same knee length lever before stopping.

"Just come in further, Y/n. If you suddenly drown, I'll definitely save you." Mineta assured as he dreamily looked at her.

She smiled. Remembering another reminder from Overhaul. 'Don't worry if you drown, most of your guards are expert swimmers. They will save you if they feel that you're about to be in trouble.' He told her while giving her some headpats.

"You don't have to worry about me, Minoru. I'll be fine." Y/n held on to Overhaul's reminder as she made another step, now the water reached the extent of her robe.

The cold air brushing through her cheeks and the warm water passing through her legs. It was odd but it also feels refreshing.

"Baby, Y/n! You're finally in the sea!" Mina who looked proud, jumped towards her while the other tried to stop her from doing so. However, it was too late as Mina already pounded into her and both fell into the water.

Y/n feared this would happen as she stood back up and the robe that was now soaked by the sea water started tracing her skin and black swimsuit. Realizing that, Bakugo, who has been close to her for a couple of meters quickly pushed the girl's shoulder down and sunk her body back into the sea.

"Mina..." the ex-soldier grumbled a complain by mentioning the pink lady's name.

Mina who's name was mentioned grinned in satisfaction as she caught sight of her figure. "You look really hot, baby Y/n! You're such a dish!" She praised.

The girl blushed even more. Bakugo was still behind her to keep her body down from men's sight.

Another reason for her hiding her body was some scars that are unable to heal. The X mark to her back and some scars from the lashes she had under warrior training. A part of her past that even her regenerative abilities couldn't heal anymore.

"Now, now everyone, let us not pressure Y/n, okay?" Iida announces as he has now returned with a towel in hand. "Everyone turn around!"

The class who understood how she was uncomfortable turned around, Bakugo let her shoulders go as well and did the same.

"I'll close my eyes, Y/n. You can take the towel. Don't worry, we understand that this isn't really normal in your home country so you can just take things slowly." The class rep explained.

Y/n smiled to that. "Thank you. I'm really sorry about this." She took the towel and wore it around ger shoulders.

"Actually, you can wear some shirt and shorts so you could join us." Midoriya turned to face her when she was covered.

"Yeah. We just wanted to see you in bikini that's why." Mina apologetically explained.

"You guys should've just told me." Y/n sighed in relief.