20. Sport's Festival

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS OR MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YAH!!!!

The event for the first year students began and the declaration of war came around the class that got them riled up for the incoming competition.

Y/n was just calmly eating some chocolate chips as Iida came close to her. "You've been eating sweets quite frequently. I'm amazed you could still be as calm." He started.

Y/n swallowed before speaking. "I'm used to military trainings, facing the unknown challanges and jumping around. I'm not surprised if it's the same obstacle here." She replied nonchalantly.

Iida nodded to agree. "It's good that you are confident! It raises your possibility to win!" He praised.

"I guess so..." She turned back to her cookies. She can't use much of her mobility since they weren't allowed to wear their hero costumes. Meaning, she can't use her swords or her maneuver gear.

"Well, good luck to us out there, Y/n." Iida ended the conversation as they are now required to line up on the stage.

Everyone gathered and started to fix themselved awaiting introduction from present mic. Every class were also introduced on the school ground as the people cheered on the oval bleachers.

Y/n looked around trying to familiarize the setting. But now as she is to this kind of world, she was baffled by the applause that came everytime.

"So, Y/n. What do you think?" Mina asked happily.

"This place is too, crowded. I guess." She pursed her lips not wanted her jaw to fall from ignorance. The huge place filled with people made her think about the walls. Although not really that large, she couldn't help but feel a tension screwing her senses over.

In a battle, not one soul would watch the fight because in her world, the soldiers had to watch themselves in order to survive.

"What should little girls like?" She thoughtfully mumbled while her head drifted towards Eri now. The scared little girl with her that looked like she was being tormented in some way.

Although Y/n didn't want to question what it was, she's still inbetween thoughts of taking her away or killing her to stop the pain away. Y/n didn't like her thoughts at all. What will happen if she disobeyed?

She sighed, realizing that they already started moving towards the entrance of the arena. She doesn't even know what's up.

"Start!" Midnight's voice boomed on the speakers as everyone started to run forward. Y/n did the same seeing someone in front of her stuck in ice and others were able to escape it.

She chuckled. Shoto probably did this.

Y/n continued to run with everyone realizing that they were on a race. Not far from where she is, she saw giant robots blocking their way. Present mic announced this enthusiastically.

"Woah, they're huge." She awed at the sigh.

Kirishima appeared beside her, running faster than he anticipated as he followed Y/n's phase. "You haven't seen the zero pointer robot before, right?" He said.

Y/n glanced at her. "Yes. It's my first time." She replied.

The redhead laughed. "You run really fast. It feels as if you're sprinting but at the same time you're not." He told her. The boy remembered her running with Bakugo for 30 minutes in the field continuously. It amazed him that she was actually even faster than that that he had to use all his energy to run with her.

"I have light steps." Y/n explained. "It helps me boost my speed when I push the back of my feet and jump a little. Like a horse... i guess?"

"You probably want to make it a bunny." Kirishima laughed.