17. Beach

Y/n had never set foot on the ocean.

Or she probably doesn't remember that she ever did.

That day, she had another reminder from Overhaul about being careful what to say, what to do and what to avoid.

He was really taking his guardian role seriously. which is fine enough for her since she was used to it having a brother as protective and strick as Levi. Add up clean freak on the recipe and she wouldn't be too shock if this man is actually her brother's douple ganger in this world.

The group decided to meet at the beach side already. The specific location was sent by Midoriya which Y/n showed to the one who will be accompanying her today. It wasn't Chrono. It was just a normal person of the organization.

Her eyes were glued on the endless blue when they were on the meeting point. She was quick to get out of the car, finding that everyone were already there as well.

Iida waved at her as soon as she got out. She waved back as she jogged her way towards them. The guard, following behind her with her bag.

"So this is the ocean." She smiled as she turned to the vast enless blue sea. The wind blowing h/c strand of hair behind her shoulder.

She leaned a hand on the fence remembering Armin's story about an endless salt water. Now she's standing there, looking at the sea and proving thàt it was real made her want to tell everyone in the walls about it.

"Yep! This is the beach!" Ochaco clung into her arms and smiled. "Come on! Let's change on our swim suits!" She pulled her as the other girls excitedly went to the beach's entrance.

The place had few people.

Y/n who had rationally fought for the lack of skirt fabric was once again fighting for her right not to wear the swim suit.

The girls were already geared in their own suits but the reason why they were taking too long was because Y/n refused to wear hers.

A black two piece dangled in Mina's hand as she waved it in front of Y/n. In the end, the girl's who were giving her pity eyes won on a condition that she could wear a top. The fabric was a bit thin but if it can robe her body, she's fine with it. The covers reached half her limbs like how her skirt was which is why she's doubtful again.

However, before she could do anything about it, the ladies already had her in their arms and dragged her out. The boys who were waiting for them were standing out of the changing rooms.

Eyes on the girl who was avoiding their gaze while covering herself within the girls' bodies. She had an abvious embarrassed blush on her cheeks that they can't help but gawk at.

She was really cute. It covered the fact that she was a former soldier.

"Let's get swimming!" Mina's cheery voice filled the area.

The girls agreed as well, pulling Y/n who didn't know what to do.

The girls taught her what they usually do on the beach. Swim, walk beside the sand, go fishing, surfing, sand castles or whatever entertains you.

But Y/n, who doesn't trust what's new to her eyes decided to sit under the umbrella where the group had set up their spaces. She watched the group play around the shallow part of the beach with volleyball.

It looked fun, but the clothing was uncomfortable.

"Why don't you join the fun, blondie?" Y/n asked as she turned her head to Bakugo who was lying lazily beside her wearing his trunks. Arms at the back of his head as pillows and feet crossed.