Epilogue

Friends and family gather around in the cemetary, tearing up as they reminisce past memories with the two.

Strangely enough, Stroheim never told the others about your secret when he returned.  Whether it was because he thought it would be better for you to explain or because he simply forgot, you were thankful.

You silently spectate in the distance as JoJo makes his unexpected return, along with his newly announced wife, Suzie Q. The attendees of the funeral were taken aback at first, but soon recovered and were filled with relief.

Softly smiling, you take your leave, hiding your identity behind the parasol in your hands.

"But JoJo... What about (y/n)?" Speedwagon walks up to him, a worried expression on his face. Despite your roles at work, the man always saw you as part of his little family bond he formed with the Joestars, and he couldn't help but ask about you.

JoJo's gaze hardens ever so slightly, his smile fading as he says in a soft voice, "No, she's not dead. But I know where she might be. She always goes there when stressed."

Sometime later you are tending to the various plants in the front garden of your vacation home when the sound of a car engine catches your attention. It comes closer and closer before stopping a little ways behind you and finally turning off.

You turn around and look in curiosity, finding a familiar brunette exiting the vehicle.

"JoJo..." You utter under your breath, only to notice Suzie Q emerge, as well as two more cars approaching. They all step out and stare in shock. "Everyone..."

A moment of silence passes before your boss runs up to you, engulfing you in an embrace.

"M-Mr. Speedwagon?!"

"Don't scare us like that again. We've already lost enough people to the god forsaken mask." He whispers, clutching your head against his trembling shoulder.

Your surprised expression softens into one of sorrow. "Please don't treat me so nicely, Mr. Speedwagon. I don't deserve such kind actions."

He backs off. "What do you mean by that?"

"I'm sure JoJo can answer that." You say, turning to said the nineteen-year-old. But he just shakes his head.

"I think you're the one who should do the explaining. You know more than me, after all."

Letting out a breath, you strain a smile. "I suppose I do owe you all an explanation. Come with me, this may take a while."

~Timeskip~

The room was filled with a heavy silence as everyone took in the information you gave.

"So that was how the Stone Mask was created, and how all this came to be." You then lower your head. "Unable to handle the guilt, I forcefully suppressed my memories and ran away from my past like a coward until now... I'm... really sorry everything turned out this way. And I understand if you no longer wish to speak with me. After all, a creature like me shouldn't exist."

More silence ensues, only for a hand to be softly placed on your shoulder. You look up, surprised.

"Suzie..."

"Don't be like that, (y/n). You can't control everything." She says with a pained smile, then turning to everyone else. "Besides, I think we've grown too attached to you to do that."

They all smile back at you.

"(Y/n)," Erina speaks up, "You'll always be part of our family."

~Timeskip~

You sigh, sitting at your desk as you tap your pen against the papers that lay in front of you.

"I said I'd retreat from the frontlines, but this job is really boring. How did Speedwagon manage to do this with such passion?"

Reports, bills, sponsorships, and whatnot pile in your grand office, with even more coming in by the hour. You really don't want to read and sign everything, but you did agree to take on this job, including all of the responsibilities that come with it.

Just as you are on the verge of falling asleep, a phone call jolts you awake. Rubbing your eyes, you reach over and pick up.

"Hello, (y/n) (l/n), CEO of the Speedwagon Foundation speaking... JoJo? What happened this time?"

"I can't believe it, (y/n). Holly... she's gained a Stand and it's attacking her!"

You stand up. "What?!"

"I'm going to Egypt with Avdol, Jotaro, and his classmate to find DIO. It's the only way to save her."

You hesitate. "I have still some matters to take care of here in Manhattan, but there's some people from the Foundation that are in Japan. I'll have them come over shortly and take care of your daughter while you're gone. Be careful, Joseph."

"Yeah."

The call ends and you let out an exhausted sigh, slumping over your desk.

I'm really sorry I can't be there to help you, JoJo... But I can't bear losing another person close to me.

A knock interrupts the impeding silence, causing you to quickly recollect yourself.

"Come in." You say. Said person enters and you raise a brow, not recognizing them. "Who are you?"

They introduce themselves.

"Enrico Pucci." He smiles, "Would you like to join me in my mission of attaining heaven?"

A/n: Annnnnndddd scene! That's the end! Not my best ending, ngl, but idk what else to put so yeah. Uh, I don't plan on writing any more books that are connected to this one, cuz idk how the reader would be helpful without ruining the story lol. I MIGHT, however write some extra chapters like with Vento Oreo, so ig check once in a while for those.

Thank you so much for staying here until the end. I hope this fanfic lived up to your expectations. Have a BIZZARE day my readers!