3

You sat at a table in a restaurant, across from Joseph, peacefully reading a book when suddenly, "What do you call this?!"

An irked expression made its way on to your face as your closed your eyes and heaved a heavy sigh.

"You expect me to eat spaghetti with ink in it?!" JoJo yelled, standing up and grabbing the waiter by the collar, causing the table to jolt in the process.

"Well sir, this is spaghetti al nero di seppia. It is made with fresh squid ink, so it is black." The waiter replied, his voice quivering slightly.

"Huh?"

"It's quite tasty, sir."

"Just eat it." You intervened, "You're disturbing the other customers."

The teen finally took a good look at his surroundings and found about half of the tables in the room were staring.

"Besides, you may actually like it." You added, going back to reading.

He finally lets go of the innocent waiter and plopped back down into his chair, twisting the fork into the pasta. Taking a bite, Joseph thoughtfully chewed before widening his eyes.

"Yum! Well isn't this a treat?"

The waiter sighed in relief.

"I told you." You smiled.

"I like it! It's good!"

Your eyes skimmed through the pages, calmly reading your novel when you hear another voice in the distance.

"This hotel is going to the dogs. They'll let anyone in these days."

You can't help but pause your reading and raise a brow at the man's statement.

"Signorina, this is a gift for you." He said, pulling out a necklace.

"Oh, it's lovely!" The woman exclaimed, clearly falling for his actions.

"My pretty thing, when you remove this at night before bed, please think of me."

"Oh no! Did that stuck-up snob really just say that?! It's sweet enough to make my teeth hurt!" Joseph suddenly commented, making you snort in response.

"I'll pull a spell on it. Make her fall to my love charm." The man then proceeded to kiss the piece of jewelry.

"I can't stand guys like that!"

Shaking your head, you reach out to take a sip of your wine when the blond leaned closer to the woman. "And spread your magic to her lips."

The two leaned into a kiss.

Your eyes widened and you would have gasped if it weren't for the wine going down your throat, causing you to choke and cough instead.

Disgusting. I can't believe she even fell for that.

"I-I think I just witnessed something I shouldn't have..." You muttered, wiping your mouth.

"A little Hamon prank." Joseph spoke, some of his pasta being held straight on his fork. He took two fingers and bent the front of tue noodles backwards. "These will wrap around his face and stick for a while."

Taking aim, JoJo released the them and they launched over to the casanova's direction, only for him to catch them with his own pasta and fling the back in his direction, not breaking away from the kiss. The Joestar prevented them from reaching him by blocking the attack with his glass of wine.

"Th-This can't be!" He exclaimed, watching sparks come from the food before slurping his spaghetti, "I-It's Hamon! He used Hamon!"

"Excuse me, you have a call from Mr. Speedwagon, Mr. Caesar Zeppeli." The same butler that was dealing with Joseph approached.