10

A/n: Holy shit, I haven't updated in over a week. I am so sorry y'all, online classes are a bitch. Anyways, uh, how are you guys? Hope you and your families are well. Remember to stay inside as much as possible and to wash your hands! I can't really do much you help, but, uh, if y'all need someone to talk to, I'm free. Most of the time.
Ok yeah, I'll stop. Back to the fic! Love y'all uwu (Big homo)

Four hours later, Caesar arrives to the top as well.

"C-Coach!" He exclaims, looking up at her as he pants. "JoJo can't take any more! Stop the oil, please!"

Walking to the edge of the pillar and looking down, you say, "Knowing JoJo, he'll attempt some try-or-die stunt anytime soon."

"But will he make it?" The blond asks with urgency. "If he tries to break through, the oil will split him right in half! Even if he's blasted away, he'll just fall and starve to death... Coach!"

The woman stays silent, closing her eyes.

"To hell with it!" The topic of the conversation yells from below, "I have to try or die! Here goes nothing!"

Caesar scurries to the edge.

"Don't, JoJo! Just stay there!"

Watching Joseph from the top, you all gasp as he runs toward the wall and jumps with his hands raised.

"JoJo!" You and Caesar scream, but soon find him gliding beneath the sheet of oil.

"JoJo... He..."

"He's using Hamon to slide along the oil sheet." You finish the Italian's sentence, quiet awe in your voice.

As the brunette nears the outer parts of the building, he swings his legs upwards and lets go of the oil, reaching for the wall. He sticks to it, though just barely.

"He used the speed of the oil to jump on top of it!" Caesar says in amazement.

"He didn't fall. In fact, he's up by a few more meters..."

"No one has ever climbed the pillar that way before. Turning his weakness into strength, he's quite clever." Lisa Lisa states.

Observing as Joseph struggles to pull himself up more, you back up and walk across one of the bridges, headed towards him with Caesar following you. As his Hamon begins to disappear, the two of you lean down and grab hold of his hands.

"C-Caesar! (Y/n)!"

"Don't misunderstand. I wasn't mad at you earlier." The blond replies before turning to look back. "Coach, please forgive me for saving JoJo like this."

She stares before smiling.

"That's fine, but aren't you exhausted too?"

"Ah! I forgot!"

Eyes wide, both you and JoJo look at the said Italian with a pleading gaze.

"Don't you dare..." You let out a nervous yet threatening chuckle.

"Don't let go! Please! Caesar!"

Before the blond actually did let go, you quickly pulled Joseph up and out of the hell hole, Caesar helping soon after.

For the next few weeks, the three of you had intense training with the woman and her servants, Messina and Loggins.

~Timeskip~

"(Y/n), do you have a weapon to go with your Hamon?" Lisa Lisa asks as you finish training for the day.

Pausing, you answer, "No, why?"