12

The doors open, and JoJo and Lisa Lisa enter the room where the two Pillar Men await.

"I've been waiting. You've grown quite a lot." Wamuu says, sitting on a platform across from the entrance.

"Bastard, you killed Caesar!" Joseph exclaims, but is held back by his coach.

"Calm down, JoJo. Look at the floor."

"Don't worry, my head is cool. I noticed, too. The footprints, right? There's two of them." The Brit mutters, "That means Kars is here! Where is he?! And what did you guys do to (y/n)?! Show yourself!" (A/n: damn, Joseph really be Elsa lmaO-)

His voice echoes throughout the dimly lit room.

"Yes, two sets of footprints. But I feel dozens of lungs breathing." Lisa Lisa states. Joseph gasps.

Wamuu's gaze narrows a bit at this statement.

"It's her. I see... You're quite composed and perceptive for a woman." He mumbles, "I can see how JoJo and Caesar learned so much so quickly. And you can even feel slight breathing. You're among the finest Hamon warriors."

Raising an arm, the Pillar Man sends a gust of wind to the fire, making it stronger and illuminating the place more. The flames reveal multiple armored vampires hanging from the ceiling, their eyes glowing red.

"Wha-What the?!" JoJo gasps, "You, you're all vampires, aren't you? Damn it!"

Silence.

"No response? That's creepy."

This time, it's Kars' turn to reveal himself. He emits a bright glow from his seat, attracting the attention of the two humans.

"Kars! And he has (y/n)!" The 19-year-old yells, noticing you laying jn the vampire's lap. The ancient being snaps his fingers, causing those on the ceiling to turn and speak.

"Lord Kars gave us, his chosen, eternal life! It's 100 against two!" One shouts, "When our master gives the order, we'll tear you both to shreds, JoJo!"

They all let out a war cry, baring their sharp fangs.

JoJo stares at the sight, glancing around before placing a hand on his head. "Th-This is bad. It's 100 against two. Lisa Lisa, we can't win this one!"

"Wait, Lord Kars!" Wamuu interjects just as he was about to order his servants to attack. He halts, looking at his underling for an explanation. "Back in Rome, we promised to fight each other. I want revenge for Master Esidisi. Please allow me to fight."

"I shall not." Kars objects, "Our goal is to obtain the Red Stone of Aja. Don't forget that, Wamuu."

"Yes, Lord." He bows down.

"That's right. We can't. I'm not in the mood anymore." Joseph speaks up, "I know I could beat you. But even if I did, all these vampires are still here. Win or lose, I'd still die, right?"

The brunette begins walking all around the room, laying a thread wherever he went.

"With odds like that, giving up is only natural. I'm throwing in the towel."

The vampires stay silent, staring at the obvious green string against the red room.

The teen winces. "Blast it! You all saw, didn't you? And I thought I could zap them all at once, too." He drops it.

"Now, kill them!" The one in the turban orders.

"If you kill us, you'll never have the Stone." Lisa Lisa tells him before they could do anything.

"Hold! What's this, woman?"

She walks up a few steps, showing her bare neck. "I'm not stupid enough to be carrying the Stone here. If one of us isn't in a certain place at a certain time... The Stone will be destroyed!"

The Pillar Men gasp before Kars chuckles.

"Don't try to fool me, woman."

"Do you think you'll be able to find it in time?" She asks, "The bomb is a small thing, but is enough to damage the Stone."

The purple-haired man glares at the woman.

"Yeah, it's all true!" Joseph adds, "If we die, boom! Kaboom!"

"Even so, we can't let you leave here alive." Kars states.

"I have a suggestion." Lisa Lisa speaks up, "JoJo and Wamuu can fight one-on-one. And Kars, you and I will fight one-on-one. And to the winner... Goes the Stone!"

The three men gasp.

"What?" JoJo exclaims.

"The winner will win the Stone and the future. It will all be clear. Who will hold the Stone, us or you? Who will survive? Pillar Men or humankind?"

"Why you...!" Kars growls, then stands, picking you up as well. "Wamuu?"

He looks up at his superior before closing his eyes. "It's laughable, Lord Kars."

The man chuckles once more. "You've got pluck, woman. Very well we'll fight for the Stone. But don't get cocky. You'll have no tomorrow!"

"All right, then. Let's do it!" JoJo brings a fist up.

The leader walks up to where Wamuu is with you still in his arms.

"We need a proper time and place for our battle." He glances over his shoulder. "Wamuu, your thoughts?"

Seated, he lifts his head and opens his eyes. "We fight tonight, under the full moon! The place will be at the foot of Piz Berlina, 15 km southeast of here. We meet at the Skeleton's Heel stone circle. Many warriors found death or glory in that place."

"A stone circle?" Lisa Lisa questions.

"Hey, you can't just pick a place that suits your fancy!" JoJo points a finger at the two.

"Wamuu, I think that's a fine choice. Now, about the Stone..." Kars turns to the two humans, "You two will bring the Stone to the Skeleton's Heel at midnight tonight. And be sure to remove the bomb. Your little friend here will stay for insurance!"

The two seem reluctant.

"Rest assured, she's alive and well. Look, she's still breathing."

They lower their gaze to you to see your chest slowly rising up and down.

"True, I can feel her breathing too..." Your coach mutters.

JoJo takes a step forward, but is quickly interrupted by Kars.

"Don't you even think of touching her." He threatens, "I have some business to do with her after we get the Stone, and I don't need your kind to taint her anymore."

The vampire swiftly turns around and makes his leave, Wamuu following soon after.