•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Y/N: 'DAMN LORD OF THIGHS THESE ARE SOME NICE LEGS!'

While internally Y/N had a raging boner, outwardly he was as a stone-faced god. 

Blonde Girl: "So, about the price... Think you could lower it a tiny bit~?" 

There was one thing Y/N had to try, and if it worked he would score some points with this girl, if it didn't, well, he was fucked and not in a good sense. Quickly moving his hand behind her head he quickly brought her close, just a couple of inches between their faces. Now, it was the girl who was on the defensive.

Y/N: "You should value your body more."

The poor girl was redder than a tomato and was trying to force words out of her mouth, but the only thing that came out was gibberish. She shut her eyes and quickly slammed 20 000 Jewels onto the counter before grabbing the key and running away. Y/N stood there for a few seconds before chuckling to himself, he was somewhat confused though. 

Y/N: "I think I scored some points with her..."

Shopkeeper: "I think you did."

Y/N: "When did you get back, boss?"

Shopkeeper: "Oh, just now. Nice tactic."

Y/N: "Thanks. Anyway, it's about time for lunch break now so If you don't need me to do anything urgently I'll be going to grab something to eat."

Shopkeeper: "Nope. Enjoy your lunch."

Y/N: "Thanks, you as well, boss."

And with that Y/N left the shop to go to a restaurant. You'd think that working at the only magic shop in Hargeon would be quite stressful, but it wasn't. The number of customers the shop received was actually quite low in Y/N's opinion, but the old man didn't seem to mind so he didn't either. What Y/N came across on his way to his favourite restaurant was a guy stuck in the trash with his feet in the air. A blue cat was standing by the guy stuck in a bunch of bags full of trash, Y/N only deadpanned at the sight before walking towards them to land a hand. They were in his way anyway, so he might as well give a helping hand. 

Y/N: "Hello there. Need a hand?"

Blue Cat: "Aye!"

The man stuck in the trash only let out a muffled response which Y/N took as a yes and grabbed him by his leg and literally threw him out of the pile of trash. The pink-haired guy's body hit the ground rather harshly but he didn't seem to mind and quickly picked himself up before giving Y/N a toothy grin.

TrashMan: "Thanks a lot!"

Y/N: "No problem. What were you doing stuck in a bunch of trash though, Mr.TrashMan?"

Natsu: "Hey! It wasn't my fault! And my name is Natsu Dragneel, not TrashMan!"

Y/N: 'Damn that's a cool surname. Bet he has some form of Dragon Magic.'