After a short car ride to the the ice rink where Noah was going to play. Owen pulled up but since they were a bit early for Noah. They would have to wait in the car.

Noah got out and headed towards his team. Soft music played while the three waited.

"Why are we not going?" Cameron looked at her two brothers confused.

Mason turned around to her in his seat. "Because Noah has to be early. So we don't need to go in."

"But I'm bored" Cameron whined right now she missed Ellie. Her brothers wouldn't let her bring Ellie anywhere much to her protest.

This time Owen turned around in the driver seat. Leaning over and unbuckling her belt.

"Come here"

Cameron slid out of her seat and went over to Owen. Who put his hands in her arm pits and placing her on his lap.

"Wow can I drive the car?" Cameron looked up at Owen with her big green doe eyes.

"When you get older maybe?" Mason said.

"I can't wait to be older!" Cameron started to squeal and giggle. Jumping up and down on Owens lap.

"No you will always stay my baby forever!" Owen cooed rubbing his finger over her cheek making Cameron giggle.

"No I have to grow and be a big princess and not a little princess silly." Cameron giggled.

"Well you will always be our little princess." Owen put a big raspberry on her cheek. Causing her to erupt in giggles.

After a few minutes of Cameron pertending to drive . They finally decide to go inside.

"Come lets sit here" Mason said pointing to the seats near the big glass window separating them from the rink.

"Wow! Its a big ice pop!" Cameron looked at the rink in awe.

"Yes it is munchkin a big Ice pop." Mason said looking at Cameron whos face was pressed up against the glass. Owen holding her up so she could see.

(A/N- idk anything about ice hockey)

Cameron joined in with her brothers cheering. Repeating everything they were saying.

"Come on! Noah fu*king defended!" Owen shouted but before he could take back his words. It was too late.

"Come on! Noah fu*king de-fen-d" She struggled at the last word.

Mason and Owen looked at their little sister in shock. They had been doing so well not cursing around her and Noah slipped.

"Cameron thats a no no word. You can't say it." Mason said in a stern tone.

"But-but Owen said a no no word" Camerons face turned into a pout.

"Yes I shouldn't of said a no no word but only adults are aloud to say it. But your never to say it again." Owen said. Feeling guilty that he let it slip.

Cameron nodded her head and they went back to the game. Glad that she had understood.

The game was over Noahs team won by 5 points.

After the game they waited outside for Noah to come out and congratulate him. Once Cameron saw Noah she ran up to him.

"YAY! YOU WON!" Cameron ran into Noahs arms.

He lifted her up and twirled her around. Cameron put a big sloppy kiss on his sweaty cheek.

Noah walked over to the boys who gave them their own hug and 'congrats'

"So what are you doing now?" Owen asked since the team usually goes out for food.

"Were going to the pizza place downtown if you want to come?"  Noah said.

"PIZZA!" Cameron cheered.

"Pizza it is come on lets go!" Mason grabbed giggling Cameron and ran off to the car with her.

They soon arrived up to a the Pizza place. When they walked in other people who were at the match there also celebrating in the small Italian pizza restaurant.

"How many?" The waitress said uninterested.

"Four." Owen said.

When the waitress looked up her whole attitude changed looking at the three handsome men infront of her.

"This way boys" She was trying to flirt but sounded like a dying cat.

Cameron scruched up her nosed and whipsered into Masons ear since he held her.

"Why is she talking weird?" She whispered into Masons ear. Causing him to chuckle.

"I don't she is just weird." Mason whispered back.

They sat down in their seats Mason sitting beside her.

"Why are you weird?" Cameron said innocently to the waitress. Who gasped at the little girls words. Causing the boys to snicker and chuckle.

The waitress left in a huff. When she walked away. Mason scolded her. How she can't say that to people.

She only came back to take their order and serve their food.

The small family enjoyed their win and food. They were just enjoying the moment that they were in now.

There is Chapter 13...

So here we have it. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I might end up changing somethings. But I will let you know if I do.

What did you think?

Who is your favourite brother so far?

Any moments you want to see?

Any suggestions/opinions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment..

(Unedited)