Chapter 20: A Royal Conversation

Credited to Harrish6, who's account is found on ao3, FanFiction. Net, And Wattpad. I do not know if they are on quotev, but I've found them on those platforms.

They're still continuing their stories, and everyone credits them for the inspiration of creating the forced god part of the undertale fandom.

— • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • —

After saying that, he waved his broomie to go to the Original Universe, slashing the ground he made an ink stain, once he was done he waved for her to follow him as he went through the ink. Undyne looked at the black ink in disbelief, it just... consumed him? She hesitantly goes in, and once she does, the portal is closed, only black ink is left behind to go back from where they were.

Ink waits for Undyne and once she was there she gaped. They were where the core was, and it was running with Magical power, Undyne cried, everyone had this much power and yet they had no sparing thought of sharing...

Ink was guilty for this since Ink created most Sanses, or as the deities put it, input of AUs into his head and, poof, they existed, "This here is the Original Universe, Undertale, this was before Asgore was killed, a never-ending loop... will you get mad at me for using their name?"

Undyne thought about it.. Maybe it was time to let go of the hate... There was no way for it to come back.. But there are so many AUs perhaps she can just... her face soured a bit at her thoughts, Ink noticed this as she thought.

"I understand your thinking, hmm.." Ink thought for a bit, an idea sparked his head, "Oh! For a substitute for your Frisk, I could head into Dusttale and grab some Charas and create an Empty AU for you to kill them over and over again?"

Ink paused, "Wait... That sounds too sadistic... Oh, wait Chara's morals ended in that Timeline anyways, so who cares."

Undyne smirks but loses it's flare when Ink says something about Chara and killing them over and over again, "What? Chara? As in Asgore's child? And what do you mean... Over and over again?"

"Chara is indeed the first fallen human, but through frisk's great determination Chara was able to wake up, but only through Genocide will Chara take over and Erase the world, unless you sell your soul to them." Ink took a breather before moving onto Dusttale, "In Dusttale, Frisk murdered everyone, hence genocide, nine times before giving up. Frisk wanted to see something new but they gave up, Chara however, who had been powered up by nine strong determined souls gave them 'god-like' powers, is now able to control Frisk's body to collect more power. This continued for 327 runs, or resets, or timelines."

Undyne grew mad, "So everything was unavoidable?! We would have died even if we killed the human?"

Ink only sighed, "Yup."

"So what's changed now, and why now?" Undyne asks.

"I had been in war with this other person, who destroys timelines," Ink said without pause, "I did not know why he destroyed, or if he liked it, but I still attacked him. During our last attack, he puked blood, saying it was all normal for him... He also had so many... Scars.. I gained a soul through this, and now I feel more empathy than I could ever have before."

Ink blinks, what? he's never thought of this before.

Sorry Ink just had to do it, Fate sends a message through the mind.

Ink's eyes widened, What? I thought you had left already!

Sorry, but your Multiverse problem is also my problem, I oversee everything, Fate explains, And I sent you that portal for you to fix this, and so far it's working, although I advise you get back into Horrortale before Original Frisk comes strolling in.

Ink winces, "Ok Undyne I think we should get back into Horrortale."

"What? Why?" Undyne asks.

"You are not the Queen are you?" Ink raises a non-existent eyebrow.

"Oh..." Undyne almost forgot, "Yeah..."

"Don't worry, I almost forgot again, but I have these vials that might help your core." Ink tells Undyne with confidence.

Undyne's self-confidence boosts a little, "R-Really?"

Ink nods, "Yeah! Now let's get going!"

Undyne smirks, her sharp teeth showing as Ink opens the portal in the ink. He grabbed her sleeve and pulled her with him, upon returning, the bloody background felt so surreal. Undyne felt so happy that all the stress will finally disappear.

Ink, Fate calls.

Am I needed somewhere else? Ink asks Fate in confusion.

No, you aren't, but I'm going to tell you something important.. Fate said.

Ink looked confused while Undyne was distracted from Ink, What is it?

I'll be stopping Frisks and Charas from Resetting, there will be a reset later on for all Universes, but I advised if the Sanses tell everyone what AUs are, Fate told him, I will make sure they remember about the Timelines, these things are also out of your control, so this is an order.

Ink almost laughed awkwardly, Of course, and I agree, I'll try having a meeting.

Thanks for making this easier, Fate said, I wouldn't have looked forward to rewriting your code.

"What." Ink said out loud.

"What." Undyne follows, confused.

Ink blinks, shaking his head, "A-Ah it's nothing, I just had a weird thought come up."

Undyne looks at him strangely, "Ok?..."

She let it drop when she finally came from her shock and awe, "Wait, you're basically a God then!"

"Err.. Yeah," Ink agrees with Undyne, "What about it?"

"What about it?!" Undyne repeats, "I have been rude to you this whole time!"

"Yeah it's normal," Ink swats it away and smiles with a sarcastic sheen, "There are so many more rude Sanses you'll have the pleasure of meeting."

Undyne thought about it, if there were murderous monsters then there are also cute and adorable monsters, she shivered at the thought of Sans, "Holy shit, I can't imagine an adorable looking Sans."

Ink snickers, "You'll be surprised with the amount of AUs that are revolved around that."

Undyne looked weirded out, "Sans... wearing cute clothing, while looking... Menacing?"

"You'd be surprised by how strong the cuter ones are too..." Ink says while shivering at the thought of a few of them, such as Blue.

"Yeah let's not talk about that..." Undyne shuts the rest of the Conversation, before jumping back to what they were talking about before being sidetracked, "How about we make an announcement instead?"

Ink paused, and sheepishly scratched the back of his skull, "Whoops, we got really sidetracked huh?"

Undyne shrugs, "It was good info if you ask me."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Ok, apparently I made two chapter 20s, so I actually barely scraped up chapter 21.

I was super confused while I went through my comments. ahaha, so yeah, I won't go hiatus today.

I was supposed to go Hiatus today assuming I only had one prologue and 20 chapters, but nope I was wrong, I had 21 chapters XD

so yeah, enjoy a non hiatus today and tomorrow.

Published 10/11/20

Not Edited