Chapter 17: Welcome to Grillby's

Credited to Harrish6, who's account is found on ao3, FanFiction. Net, And Wattpad. I do not know if they are on quotev, but I've found them on those platforms.

They're still continuing their stories, and everyone credits them for the inspiration of creating the forced god part of the undertale fandom.

— • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • —

"A-Ah, One a-at a time everyone!" Ink stutters, he looks at another portal and gasps, "Th-that's not your AU, Alter! That's Horrortale!"

Ink runs towards Alter, "Alter, Stop!"

Alter pauses from the portal he was about to walk into, and turns to Ink, "Oh! Ink! How do you do?"

Ink huffs a bit from the running, "Alter!.. Don't go through that.. Portal..."

"Why not?" Alter looks at Ink in confusion.

That's a portal to Horrortale, I can tell with the blood all over the place!" Ink exclaims to Alter.

"Oh..." Alter looks into the portal and there were indeed specks of blood, "We didn't have any Sanses from Horrortale did we?"

Ink shook his head, "No. Other than the one in Nightmare's group, and I didn't bring anyone who's original is in Nightmare's group anyways."

Ink looked through it, this was strange... he would have to look through it to see what's wrong. He turned to Alter who was staring at the blood with a frightened face.

"I'm going to have to go in to check what's up," Ink tells Alter and then asks, "Can you stay here to make sure no one tries to go in?"

Alter looked at Ink worriedly, but hesitantly nods, "I'll do it.. Be careful, it does not look friendly on the other side..."

Ink closes his eyes and smiles, "Thank you for worrying about me, but I've seen many more than this!"

Alter looks a bit horrified by this, but it would make sense that Ink would be so... Indifferent.

"Seeya hopefully soon Alter!" Ink says, cheerfully waving off while he runs into the random portal.

"I made that portal." Fate smiles but it turned sad while thinking of Horrortale, "I'll fix this mess first with Horrortale Number 1."

Ink looks at the snowy town, he was at Grillbys? That's strange, perhaps he accidentally portaled to a random AU by accident and forgot. Ink shook the thought away, that would be impossible he has a soul now, so he can remember! Maybe it was an accident, that was plausible. Accidents always happen around Ink...

Ink takes a look through the window and sees the shadowed grotesque features of the monsters that are always at Grillbys having a fun time. He gulps and walks towards the door, not wanting them to grow suspicious.

Wait, he should get a disguise, they'll know he wasn't sans and think of him as an imposter due to him not having a skull wound on his head. Looking at his clothing, all of this was fine, but he didn't need these vials of paint anymore did he? Hmm, maybe he could do something cool to his pale white soul.. White...

Ink shakes his head, getting rid of the thought, and looks at his long scarf, strumming his fingers through it until an idea struck his head. (Ha get it- cuz Horror- yeah Imma go--) He wrapped the scarf around his head, hiding his face. Once he was done he looked at the reflection of the shaded glass and noticed that his eyes were fading into a permanent rainbow color.

Ink smiled at that and looked to where his ink spot should be, it was hidden by the scarf, half of it showed however, hopefully, they won't notice it wasn't rubbing onto his scarf-hood. The rest of the scarf hung out, as it was still long, it resembled a cloak.

Ink looked at his one minute hand's craft and smiled proudly. Until he slapped his face, he shouldn't look happy in a murderous AU, they might think I'm extremely psychotic or free EXP!

Ink frowns and shivers at the thought, hugging himself. After a moment or two, he looks at the door and takes a deep breath before going in.

The bell rings as the door opens, making everyone stop to look at him, their hungry eyes and bloodied faces startling him. Ink stands there without saying a sound, looking around awkwardly as the monster who kinda resembles a bear with sharp red teeth mangled.

"Sans?" The bear hesitantly stretches out the name in confusion, leaving his voice in a higher pitch.

Ink doesn't answer, and he nervously walks like a kid holding onto his backpack and walks to one of the seats, sitting onto one of the seats near Grillby. The monsters who are now more sure that this was a new monster pitied the sight they might see of Grillby.

Ink forgets where he was and starts humming, moving his legs back and forth like a child. Not paying attention he stares at the table surface in front of him humming a small melody. The flicker of flames coming from Grillby makes Ink look up, although his eyes were closed as he smiled, not noticing how Grillby looks.

"Hello!" Ink smiles warmly at Grillby.

A painful groan makes Ink curious, opening his eyes he is met with the face of Grillby. His eyes widen, his button eyes turning to pinprick as his face quickly shifts from cheerful to terror as Grillby stares down at Ink.

Startled, ink muffled his 'manly' screams, and although he had no skin he shuddered. feeling the warm atmosphere chill down every second.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hello everyone! Three more chapters until I go on hiatus so I can continue writing this. for the span of this book I haven't written anything and barely finished the 20th chapter. no wonder I hate improvising and publishing at the same time.

So I've been planning since before I published this book that I'll relax with a hiatus and get myself in a writing spree. It might take a while, so I don't think you'll hear about me in a few months. yeah sorry for those who are hyped.

have a nice day!

Published 10/08/20