Chapter 19: Call me Ink

Credited to Harrish6, who's account is found on ao3, FanFiction. Net, And Wattpad. I do not know if they are on quotev, but I've found them on those platforms.

They're still continuing their stories, and everyone credits them for the inspiration of creating the forced god part of the undertale fandom.

— • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • —

Ink looks down at his vials, maybe it could calm him down? Maybe turquoise? That was green and blue, correct? Ink takes out this bright-colored blue and green colored vial, looking at the colors, trying to remember.

Ink nods and downs both paints at the same time. Ink's face scrunched up as he stuck his tongue out from the taste, "Bleh.."

Undyne looks at Ink with a face of disbelief, "Did you just.. Drink paint?"

Unsticking his tongue out he stares back at Undyne, "Yes, and also, can I have uhm.. Can I have a talk alone with you?"

Undyne stares at this guy for a moment, he looked small and harmless, stupid too, but she sighs, "Fine, is outside good?"

Ink nods happily, "Yup!"

Undyne rolls her eyes as she walks back out, staring back in, "You coming or not, Sans imposter?"

Ink laughs awkwardly, "Please don't call me that, call me Ink, Sans isn't my name."

"Whatever," Undyne sarcastically drops the conversation, starting it back up once she went to the side of the bar, "So what is it?"

Ink breathed out a heavyweight and thought about it, "Hmm.."

Undyne taps her shoes onto the snow, not making any noise, just the clinking of the metal joints of her boots, which brings Ink to a conclusion.

"Ok, I'll tell everything," Ink says out loud to no one in particular.

"Tell what?" Undyne asks.

Ink takes an even deeper breath, "This is going to take a while."

"And?" Undyne asks, "I want to know who the hell you are since Papyrus is the only Skeleton here."

Ink winces, she didn't say Horror's name, "Well.. First off... I'm not an imposter, I am Sans."

"What?!" Undyne says confused, "Are you stupid? You literally said you weren't Sans, and you don't have his.. Head wound."

"Technically I am sans, but-- Oh how do I explain.." Ink sat at a pause, "Uhh... So.. Ugh dammit how is it so hard to explain?! It wasn't that hard to explain to X Gaster!"

"Who the fuck is that?!" Undyne roars in frustration, "Just fucking tell me already!!"

Ink jumps, but settles down, "Hmm.. Well, Sans is called Horror because there are other versions of your Sans."

"Versions? Are you fucking kidding me," Undyne twitches her eye, "so what you're saying is that Sans had access to food this whole fucking time?"

"Can you please just let me explain?!" Ink shouts at Undyne.

Undyne growls at Ink's insolence, but for now, she backed down, "Fine... Continue..."

"Usually seeing how bloodthirsty your 'AU' is, AU stands for Alternate Universe, by the way, that's also what I meant by different versions of Sans.." Ink pauses a bit for a small breather, "So anyways, Horror, which is your Sans, is in a group me and my group call 'The Bad Sanses', these sanses come from horrible AUs that are plunged in genocidal terror or just plain murder and insanity."

Undyne widens her eyes at this information, she knows what a Universe is thanks to Alphys, although Alphys called it a myth, "Alternate.. Universes are real?"

Ink nods, "Yeah, there are also Alternate Timelines, AT for short, that means there are universes that are the same to yours but it can be slightly different like the player could kill or not kill you guys. Also what's weird about your Universe is that this is a continuation of the Original AU called Undertale, this is a Neutral route but Frisk never reset."

Undyne's eyes looked like they flashed red, "Don't EVER speak that name to me, that benevolent disgusting human is someone I will never forgive!"

"Woah, uh, calm down please?" Ink backs away, his hands raised to his head in a surrendering pose.

Undyne's eyes flickered back before she could kill the monster in front of her, "S-Sorry... I just.. Don't speak that name ever again please.."

"Will do!" Ink salutes at Undyne, causing her to sigh in resignation, hearing that name was still a sore subject, "Where was I?... Oh yeah! So since that Human hasn't been here for a long time, their determination faded and Aliza came down here."

Undyne trembled in anger, there had been more Humans and no one dared to tell her?

"OK." Ink pauses for a bit, causing Undyne to drift her attention back to him, "Before you stop me, I'll explain, your people have been resorting to eating Humans like I've learned of the Universe, and so there have been tons of Humans down here. Also since I know that you're on a Magic shortage (I was also spooked out by Grillby), I could try something out to give you a magic dose for the core, and I'll try and get all of the Sanses to cooperate with me for something. I was not... A good person..."

Undyne ignored the last part and widened her eyes, but stopped in suspicion, "How do I know you aren't lying and is just some crazy monster?"

"I wouldn't believe me either." Ink sighed, of course she won't believe in him, it's more logical, "Here."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hey! I'm doing this really quick because I've got a headache, and I'm sick.

I'm super tired and I must have a caught a bug from walking outside in the wind.

have a nice day everyone! also happy birthday Cross!!

Published 10/10/20

Not Edited