"I'm not even gonna say what I'm thinking." I say remembering the she's pregnant and very sensitive, I can't even crack jokes no more or she'll start gettin in her feelings.

"Yes please don't, I damn well know your mama taught you if you have nothing nice to say don't say shit." She says talking shit.

We arrived at the gates and wait in line to board our flight.

"Right this way...enjoy your flight." The lady says smiling while we show her our tickets and passports.

*

Miami, Florida

Monté

"We finna pull up right now." Dave says on the phone. I suck on my vanilla shake Smoke got me from this gas station nearby. Being pregnant around these two I get anything I want and I love it because although the food be so good I still gotta deal with the kicks, the back pain, the aching in my titties and I'm just ready for my baby girl to be here now.

"Bust this left and it's the house on the right..." He says giving Smoke directions to wherever we supposed to be crashing tonight and tomorrow. "We gon stay with Shoota and his girl for tonight..I don't want you in no hotel we gotta be take precautions at all times." He adds kissing my cheek causing me to smile.

"I thought Shoota stayed in Harlem?" I question opening the lid to my cup.

"Nah baby , he stay out here but he got houses in New York too because his ma stay out there." He explains as I suck the stuck ice cream out the bottom of my straw.

Smoke swings into the parking lot of this beautiful big ass house. I grab my purse and my phone getting ready to get out the car.

"I got Monté bags Smoke you can just get yo stuff." Dave says opening the door. He walks around the car opening the door for me and helping me out the car.

"Thank you baby." I say kissing his cheek rubbing his chest. I grab my cup out the cup holder putting the lid back on.

"You betta stop." He says slapping my ass before I follow Smoke towards the door.

He knocks a few times, a few seconds later a girl opens the door in a big t shirt, she was real pretty but I'm sure she knew company was coming over.

"Baee Dave and his friends are here." She says yelling from the door.

I grew irritated just standing outside in the cold while she held the door open looking us in our face. I'm not the typa female to disrespect nobody in they house but who the fuck she calling friend?

"Aye go put some fucking clothes on...y'all can come in I'm sorry about that. She act like her momma ain't teach her no fucking hospitality." Shoota says coming to the door letting us in.

Smoke walks in first, I follow him and hold the door open for Dave while he brings in our suitcases and my makeup bag.

"Wassup homie." Shoota dapping it up with Smoke.

"Nothin much playa...this a bad ass crib you got." Smoke says looking around. I look around as well, I love how this house is decorated fasho.

"Preciate cuh, much love to you." Shoota says sitting down on the couch lighting his blunt.

"Baby you want to hold this or what you want me to do with it?" Dave asks holding up my snack bag. I grab it out of his hand gently grabbing me a rice crispy.