"Hey, it's alright. We just bumped." I say

"But… I see the way he looks at you." He says.

"He's just a friend love." I say, setting a hand on his chest. He looks at me and smiles.

"O-okay." He says softly. I smile softly and hold his hand, walking towards the elevator. We sit in silence, the only bit of communication being a few squeezes of the others hand. Our silent way of saying 'I love you'. 

"We were wondering when you two would be down." Mina says, greeting us from the elevator. We walk out, walking to the common area. I pour myself a bowl of cereal while Denki nabbed a few pancakes that Sato made. I smile and sit down at the table, eating my cereal. Denki sits next to me, drowning his pancakes in syrup.

"Take it easy there hot shot." I joke, watching him.

"I do this all the time you know that." He replies, eating his drowned pancakes.

"I know. I was joking with you." I say, smiling and ruffling his hair.

After breakfast, we all went to do some quirk training. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After quirk training, I went back to my dorm room, completely drained.

Denki walks in shortly after me and plops onto the bed beside me. 

"You okay baby?" He asks, rubbing my back.

"No… my training has me beat… I'm sore all over from my physical training with Mr. Aizawa."

"Can I try something?" He asks.

"Go ahead." I mumble, rolling onto my stomach. Denki lifts up my shirt, static from his fingers making my hair stand on end.

"This may tingle a bit." He warns, putting his hands on my back, targeted shocks of electricity working out the knots in my back while his fingers gently massaged my sore muscles. I let out a soft groan, burying my face in the bed.

"Fuckin hell… that feels… great." I mumble.

"That's good. I'm glad it's helping." Denki says softly, continuing his massage. I hum softly and grip the sheets as he worked out a large knot.

"Better?" Denki asks, finishing the massage.

"Better. Thank you love." I whisper, sitting up.

"Anytime." Denki says with a smile. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"My buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget." He says happily.

"What's the new nickname?" I joke.

"It just fits. You're my buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget." He says, laying down on my lap and snuggling up against my lower abdomen. He buries his face into my stomach, a content noise leaving his lips.

"What're you doing?" I ask.

"Just thinking about our future… like when we're going to start a family."

"That's still a few years off love."

"Yeah, but I can still imagine it, can't I?" He asks, pouting. I chuckle.

"I guess." I say, petting his hair gently. Denki smiles, kissing my stomach gently.

"My perfect buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget." He says, nuzzling into me. I blush and run my fingers through his hair, flustered.

After a half hour, Denki pulled me into a kiss, his  hand resting on the back of my neck.

“D-Denki-” I cut mysel off, seeing the loving look in his eyes.

“I just wanted to kiss you. Your lips are just so kissable.” He says, smiling at me. I blush, kissing him as payback.

“Sorry, couldn’t help myself.” I tease, standing up and walking to the drawers, bending over to grab some comfy clothes. Denki slaps my rear, earning a yelp from me.

“Sorry. It just looked so… adorable.” He says.

“I’m gonna punch you.” I threaten. He holds his hands up in surrender, standing up and pulling me close, kissing me deeply.

“Terribly sorry my love. It tempted me.” He purrs. I blush.

“J-just don’t do it so hard again.” I say, blushing.

“I promise.” He says, holding up his hands.I nod and go back to rummaging through my drawers. Denki leans over my, grabbing a pair of short pajama shorts and a tank top that happened to be his.

“This is perfect.” He says, handing me the clothes. I blush and change with his help, getting caught in another kiss.

“Dinner first… th-then…”

“Then what love?” He asks.

“Dessert~” I say, trying to be seductive. Apparently it worked because Denki turned 500 shades of red before kissing me deeply.

“But… what if… I want my… dessert~... now?” He asks between heated kisses.

“Then you’ll… just have to be patient.” I reply, stepping back. I bent over to pick up my dirty clothes, giving my bum a slight shake before I placed the clothes in a hamper, walking out of the room.

“Foul play.” Denki muters, grabbing my ass as we walked into the elevator.

“You pulled the dirty trick first.” I say, winking to him. He smirks and pulls me against him.

“Better watch it otherwise I’ll fuck you right here, right now.”

“Temper, Temper.” I tease, slipping out of his grasp.

Mina greets us out of the elevator.

“How are you guys? You guys looked pretty beat after training.”

“Much better now. Thank you Mina.” I say, smiling at our friend.She smiles in return.

“That’s good to hear. Sato made soba at Todoroki’s request.” She says, walking into the kitchen. I follow.

“Soba sounds good. Doesn’t it love?” I ask, looking back at Denki. He nods, sitting down at the table. I grab a plate for both of us, thanking Sato before I walked to the table, sitting next to Denki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this part. Again, I will be doing smut next chapter. Keep and eye out ;)

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy