"Perfect, just a little overwhelmed." She smiled into his naked chest, tracing his smooth chest hair with her index finger. Nothing her husband's hug won't fix, she is fine.

"Please don't think too much about it. Just know that I love you and will always love you alone." He kissed her forehead and when he couldn't resist her bare body plastered against his, he took her lips in a passionate kiss.

And just like that, they went back to bed again to devour each other. They only move away from each other embrace when they saw Anaan's monitor beeping from above them. Amani wrapped the sheet around her ignoring her perverted husband on the bed as he keeps trying to flirt her back to bed again, that man will be the end of her. Well, it's not like she is going to complain if he really is going to be the end of her. She'd love every moment spent with him.

Making her way to her daughter's room, she cooed then gave her a bath, it was a hard task to do having a gigantic sheet around you. She did just that then dressed her in a lion onesie to make her feel warmer, the day is chilly.

Lying her daughter down on the bed with no sight of her husband, she made her way to the bathroom to take another bath. She found him there in the middle of his own bath so with the bathroom door opened to help her hear her daughter's wails when it started, she took bath thanking God her hair was pleated day before by Afrah. They walked out of the bathroom together wrapped in white towels. She cooed at her daughter again then changed into an onyx set of sweats before making her way out to the room with her daughter to go make something for them.

Mika'il will leave the house around one in the afternoon which is only an hour from now. The wedding fatiha takes place one thirty, she is not looking forward to the next few hours at all. He will be wedded to another woman, not any other woman, but the one trying to compete with her even before she settles her feet in their home. She hates Zara, that is no a secret to anyone close to her. Forgetting about the fact that she is her co-wife, she is also a stupid brat who wants competition, Amani will definitely give her that.

"You cook the best meals out there. I am never going to eat something like yours, not even my mom could cook like you. You know I'm not kidding right, I love it when you cook for me and especially food this amazing." Amani giggled knowing the man rambles whenever he eats something he likes. A trait his daughter is slowly catching onto, she babbles whenever she enjoys her breast milk or cereal.

"Keep quite before you bring it right out." She continue to eat her famous spaghetti and barbeque chicken wings. At that rate, she doesn't even know her husband's favorite food, he loves it all.

"I'm not kidding. You are supposed to say, Why, thank you, Maan." He rolled his eyes and try feeding his daughter some of the spaghetti which earned him a hit on the thigh from his wife.

"You look good, like a fool." She grinned up at him though you could see she is not really happy about what is happening, she had to admit he looks good though.

He is already wearing his white babban riga with brown embroidery like the Zannah Bukar cap bowing on his head. His feet are encased in a brown Louis Vuitton Hockenheim men's shoes. She just can't take her eyes off his figure that is looming over her, he looks handsome. Her husband, soon to be their husband, not hers alone now. How can she be able to bear this heartache knowing in their home, they need to share it? Just a year and some months into her marriage, she is already awaiting a rival.

"I know you're jealous. And you know how I will look more good? If you change into that cloth I asked you to wear, we going to rock some photos. I should go and get Anaan dressed. Be ready before I come back." And he left, leaving her with a small smile gracing her lips which she can't wipe off.