The makeup artist named Zeenai is really good with her work because she finished in just thirty minutes making Fayha look like she is about to walk down a runaway. She looks epic with her subtle yet bold makeup making her already bold personality and face more bolder. Her eyes are winged with eyeliner, the long lashes beautifying the already charming slits. Her sage glitters took everyone's attention, then rolling down to the maroon lipstick applied to her lips, she looks gorgeous all in all.

Next was Amani, Fayha went to get dressed in one of the rooms where Mika'il isn't occupying. Soon Amani's was done so she stood up to let Afrah take her place. Her makeup looks more beautiful on her seeing she is not one to wear makeup. Hers has pistachio glitters, winged liner, long spacious artificial lashes, red lipstick and subtle coloured foundation. The girls hoot loudly making Zeenai more proud of her work, she beamed hearing the compliments coming from all the occupants in the room. Her husband walked out hearing the commotion outside their room.

"You look grand, Sisi." Afrah complimented smiling widely as the makeup artist try cleaning her face with some wipes before starting the makeup.

"Perfect as usual." Amir grinned at her then add, "Save a sit for me close to you, I have to protect you for brother." He laughed when Mika'il glare at him. He took Anaan and immediately left the house.

"Too hot, beautiful, breathtaking, gorgeous, ravishing. Should I go on?" Mika'il whispered closer to her, his breath fanning her face and she knew what he was trying to do. Nope, she won't let him ruin her makeup just like that.

"You are not ruining my makeup, Maan. Back off now!" She smiled cunningly when she saw his mouth turning upsidedown in a deep frown, his brows creasing together.

"C'mon." She fold her arms around her chest, then motioned to their audience looking at them with keen interest. He blushed and took her to their room so they can get dressed.

"We should leave together right? I can't wait for you to remove this makeup and get over with this day." He grumbled, his hands helping her to zip down the maxi dress she is wearing so she could change. He is already in his set of white kaftan remaining the babban riga that sits beside them on the couch.

She took the pistachio gown she sew just some days ago with extra effort to make it perfect. The gown is sewn in a straight gown, enhancing her hourglass figure that looked more like a tulip. The sleeves are made in Marie design then the neckline is Grecian, very unique and gorgeous. She has a material that resemble silk but it's not really silk more like nontransparent net that was made in a cape right from her neck to her feet, closing it whole. It looks like a cloak, closing her body respectively.

She hurried out of the room to the makeup artist so she could tie her head gear. She made so many pleats with the silver head gear, opening out at the back. She added some silver costumes to match with her outfit before slipping the Malono Blahnik silver ankle strap heels around her feet. Not knowing how to stand up in those heels, she felt Mika'il's hands helping her stand up which she was very grateful for.

"You should not wear them if you can't walk carefully." He frowned at the heels looking like they just offended him, he looks cute.

"I can, I just didn't know how to stand up in them." She rolled her eyes, moving the the floor length mirror to check if everything is placed right.

"Too beautiful." He whispered from behind her, right in her ears making her frisson. She rolled her eyes at him knowing what he is trying to do, it's not possible.

"Let's go." She took the Lana Marks minaudiére clutch and loop her arm into her husband's who is already in his full outfit looking as dashing as ever. They looked like the couple of the day, she just looks like a bride.