Chapter 3: Voting

I don't have much to say today, life's busy like always but here's the chapter! Right on time for once....

_______________________________________________________________________

Let's just immediately get into the voting, don't forget the voting rules they are the same as last time. So for the new people how does the voting work?

This will be really simple Wattpad gives the option to comment next to each paragraph this is how I will count the votes. The total amount of votes for each paragraph will determine the total amount of votes.

 The total amount of votes for each paragraph will determine the total amount of votes

This is a screenshot from my other story, next to each paragraph there's a number. the number 151 has been circled since it's the largest number that would be the winning ''Paragraph''. In this case the generalized description/ideas. However, this brings one problem, it counts every comment, if one person would comment 40 times they would count all 40 times. So you can only comment ONE TIME for each idea. A comment is a vote in this case. It doesn't matter what you comment even a dot counts. I ask you to please only comment ones! There will a special section where you can comment all you want later, so please comment in the appropriate sections.

RULES FOR VOTING:

1. ONE comment per paragraph per person!

I will be very strict about this! I will call you out when you comment twice, it will be just a warning in this chapter since I'm just trying things out along with you all, but I will be strict to see if this will actually work or if I have to come up with another idea. *I'm watching you 0.0*

Warnings:

2. You can vote for all the ideas or just one that's up to you. Reminder one comment per paragraph, please!

3. You have one week to comment, in exactly one week I will put a new ideas page! And the voting will be closed.

4. Don't argue!

5. No cussing!

6. Be nice :)

_______________________________________________________________________

So these are the ideas:

1. The bloody corpse. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook arrive first at the University and Jimin is a saying this isn't a good idea but Taehyung and Jungkook disagree. Taehyung is curious about the supernatural and wants to know more. Jungkook is still skeptical of the supernatural and just want to know if there would be a possibility that the throwing of the bag is paranormal. Moments later a quarreling Seokjin and Hoseok arrive, they are arguing about something that isn't that important but has to do with the exploration of the university. After they enter the university at first nothing happens until they hear a weird sound like something scratching the walls. Taehyung wants to follow the sounds, Hoseok, Jimin and Seokjin don't. Hoseok is scared out of his wits at the first sounds, Seokjin is too but pretends not to be. Jungkook and Taehyung keep there cool. They follow the scratching sound and soon after more weird stuff happens doors open and close themselves, footsteps are heard, and other creepy stuff... Hoseok wants to leave and Seokjin's act of coolness is dropping and is becoming apparent is his also really scared. At some point, a loud crash is heard and then some moaning sounds, Jungkook and Taehyung insist on following it. Namjoon and Yoongi are working late and hear the commotion (Even though the university is locked all personal have keys so they can enter and leave the building whenever they want). Hoseok is scared out of his wits and wants to leave with the first sound, Seokjing pretends to be not afraid but he is terrified. Jimin still tries to use the scientific approach only to talk himself down in being scared. Jungkook just wants to figure everything out and is curious. Taehyung is also really curious but Jungkook is the most courageous. Namjoon also like Jimin tries to use the scientific approach but Yoongi is just skeptical and laughs about the idea of paranormal and a haunted university. Until unexplained stuff happens and he can't deny the fact it's weird. At some point they encounter the shadow person, Jungkook runs after it, and the other yells at him but he's gone before they know it. They run after him and call his name when they turn a corner they find Jungkook frozen in fear in the hallway looking at the bloody corpse of the girl who got Jungkook's bag thrown at her head.