I sound like someone's grandma. F is for friends who do stuff together-

Or is that Spongebob? Millie keeps sending me Spongebob videos and it's gotten to my head. 

"Bianca's spicy but she means well," Chad defended and looked to Luke for support, "Luke, you know her better than me."

"No, I don't," Luke passed it back. "I know my girlfriend's not feeling Bianca."

That's an understatement.

I told Chad, "It's your house, man. Your call."

And I guess we're going to let it slide that Chad just called Bianca 'spicy'. Makes her sound like chili.

"Well what do you want me to do with that information? Bianca and I are having a good time right now, so I'd like her to come," Chad said, annoyed by the situation.

He looked back and forth between me and Luke.

I didn't have anything else to say. I wasn't going to change my opinion and I didn't like what I saw in the hallway earlier. But now that he's mentioned chili, I should really ask Gloria what's for dinner.

I opened my phone.

"Did she do something to Millie?" Luke asked, trying to figure out why I was bringing this up now.

I put my phone away. I guess we weren't done with this conversation yet. "The girls don't get along. Let's take it at face value."

I didn't share details. I didn't like to gossip.

Chad laughed, "You think that's enough to spoil the trip?"

100%

"Are you going to talk to Bianca, or should I?" Luke asked Chad directly. He didn't look like he was messing around.

I'm guessing this wasn't the first time he's had a Millie-Bianca problem.

"Fine. I'll do it," Chad said reluctantly, "Because from your body language, I can tell you're ready to chew her out."

Luke didn't disagree. "Pass on a message from me that one step out of line and I'll drag her back in."

"That's a bit aggressive," I said.

I thought the whole point of this was to de-escalate the aggression and not throw ourselves into the mix.

**

~Luke's POV~

I was tired of hearing Bianca's name.

Today, I planned to spend a total of 0 time thinking about her. I'm already in deficit.

"Tell me if Bianca doesn't understand," I told Chad.

Chad was hooking up with her now so I couldn't stop him from inviting her to Dubai. 

I won't interfere with their situation, but I know the way Bianca looks at me and it's not healthy to have her close to Millie. I've never looked at her the way I look at Millie.

"Let me handle Bianca. You're both obviously biased against her and I think a calm conversation with her will settle all of this," Chad told us.

He obviously doesn't know Bianca.

"Keep it under control," I warned Chad. 

Chad was as subtle as a flying brick. His conversation with Bianca could go wrong in so many ways, he won't know what hit him. 

I started to leave, not wanting to waste more time on the subject. This Bianca story was getting too long, and I can think of a swifter ending.

"Don't you want your love letter?" Chad teased, waving the envelope in his hand.