22: Cooking

This morning I woke up feeling very happy. I look up at the bed next to mine to see my boyfriend of one day sleeping peacefully.

I just couldn't comprehend that we were actually dating, I'm so happy.

"EVERYONE REPORT TO THE FIRE PIT FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!" 

I get up and head towards Jisung's bed. "Wake up Sungie." I say, gently shaking him.

"AHH, Earthquake! Everybody take- oh hey Y/N." Jisung says, sitting up and stretching.

"Bad dream?" I giggle.

"I- I'm fine." He tells, blushing a bit.

I chuckle as he gets out of bed.

Together, we walk outside and sit at the fire pit with everyone else.

"You all already know what todays challenge is, Doyoung and Taeyong kindly allowed us to use their kitchen so we will be having cook off!" Mark exclaims.

Everyone cheers and Mark continues.

"Everyone grab you partners and meet us in food cabin."

Jisung stands up and starts walks towards me but Chenle grabs his arm and drags him towards food cabin. I laugh and make my way to Renjun.

There were 3 cooking stations, one for me and Renjun, one for Jeno and Haechan, and the last for Chenle and Jisung.

"Jaemin, Taeyong, and Doyoung will be judging, now everyone, GET COOKING!" Mark yells.

"So, what do you want to cook?" Renjun ask me.

"I'll cook whatever you want." I respond.

"I think you should cook-" Jisung begins, walking over to me and Renjun's station.

"Jisung, get back here!" Chenle shouts.

"Getting back." Jisung turns around and marches back to Chenle

"You need to control your boyfriend." Renjun mumbles.

"Isn't he so cute." I drool.

Renjun jokingly rolls his eyes and we continue cooking.

"Do you need any help?" Jisung questions, walking up to us.

"Jisung! Get. back. here!" Chenle yells.

"No thanks Sungie, pay attention to Chenle." I tell him.

Jisung walks back over to Chenle and Chenle scolds him.

"If you love Renjun and Y/N so much, why don't you just join them!" Chenle shouts, growing angry.

"Really?" Jisung cheerful ask, preparing to walk over to them.

"No!" Chenle yells.

I sigh and walk over.

"Me and Renjun are taking a break, need any help Chenle." I emphasize Chenle's name.

"How could you?" Jisung dramatically ask, pouting a bit.

I giggle and help Chenle with a little bit of cooking, then go back to my station with Renjun.

Mark looks towards Jaemin, Doyoung, and Taeyong and mumbles, "Isn't that cheating?"

They all shrug it off so he does too.

We finish cooking and present our meals.

"I made a...(insert food here)." Chenle presents his dish.

"Hey! We were on a team!" Jisung shouts.

"Well while I was cooking you were trying to help your girlfriend." Chenle argues.

"I'm sorry..." Jisung pouts.

"Grr, why can't I stay mad at you!" Chenle yells.

"Well Chenle and Jisung, or just Chenle, your food is a little dry." Taeyong explains.

"Dry? Jisung did you add the oils that I told you to?" Chenle ask his best friend.

"You told me to add oils?" Jisung ask. Chenle face palms and throw his apron on the ground.

The competition ends, and Jeno and Haechan win. Probably because they were the only team that didn't interact with others. Me, Chenle, and Jisung were all outside making s'mores by the fire.

"Jisung, you know I love you and Y/N's relationship, I'm literally the president of your fan club! But today you kept leaving me for Y/N and I felt really left out." Chenle explains, ruining the sweet moment by stuffing a s'more in his mouth.

"Aw, Lele... " I frown, gentle hitting Jisung's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize. I was just so happy because I really like her. Can we have a sleepover tonight to make it up?" Jisung ask.

"But weren't we going to," I start, trying to remind Jisung of our plans to watch movies together. Chenle glares at me. "You know what, nevermind."

Chenle and Jisung get up and link arms, happily skip away to Chenle's cabin.

I roll my eyes while laughing at the two and head to bed as I think to myself,

"I'm glad to be with Jisung but at the end of the day, nothing can come in between Chenji."

Camp Firefliesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें