6: Nighttime Scare

After a while of playing, Chenle left to the food cabin to get the 3 of us food. We originally sent Jisung, but he dropped our food on the back.

Mark kindly let us get some more, but we decide not to let Jisung bring it this time.

We sat down and ate, telling jokes, and watching shows.

After awhile, a voice sounded through a speaker. "EVERYONE MEET AT THE FIRE PIT FOR NIGHTLY S'MORES!!!"

We clean up the cabin a bit and make our way to the fire pit.

Everyone sits in a circle. I sit, and then Jisung next to me, then Chenle, Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin on the other side of me.

"Hey where's Haech-" Renjun tries to get out but Mark stuffs a jumbo marshmallow in his mouth.

"I hope you guys like chocolate and scary stories!" Mark chirps. "Everyone make a s'more, I have a scary story for you."

Everyone puts a marshmallow on a stick and holds it over the fire, Mark then begins his story.

"Once upon a time, there was a run down summer camp, kinda like this one. A group of high school students stayed at the camp for a week, just wanting to have some fun. One night, they were out by the fire pit trying to cook some fish they caught in the pond, but the camp didn't like that very much. (Warning: mentions of drowning) You see, the camp was haunted by the ghost of boy who drowned in the pond long time ago."

"They drowned? But I can't swim!" One of the boys says.

"Yes, drowned, and he didn't like the kids on his camp ground. Especially in his pond, with his FISH!" Mark yells, pulling a fish from behind his back.

Renjun screams upon seeing the fish.

Jisung looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Put it back, PUT IT BACK!" Jisung shrills.

"He didn't like the kids messing with his fish, so the ghost boy showed himself AND DROWN THEM TOO!" Mark yells. When he was ending his sentence, a person in a white sheet jumped from behind us and everyone screamed. 

Jisung jumped into Chenle's arms while Renjun jumped into Jeno's. Mark began laughing and the person took the sheet off they're head. It was Haechan.

"You nerds should have seen the look on your faces!" Haechan yells, laughing really hard.

"Not funny, you made me drop my s'more!" Chenle whines.

"Haha, ha, okay kids, go to bed." Mark ends, pointing towards our cabins

Everyone went back to there cabins and when me and Jisung stepped into ours, I could see Jisung shaking.

"You okay?" I ask. Jisung vigorously shakes his head no.

"I know it was just Haechan but that was terrifying." Jisung cries.

"Aww, it's okay, it scared me too. We can stay up and watching funny videos if you want?" I say, pinching Jisung's cheeks. His face lights up and I pull out my phone. We set some pillows up on the floor and wrapped ourselves in blankets, beginning to watch the videos.

Jisung P.O.V.

I told Y/N why I was shaking and she cooed at my fear of the previous events. I felt embarrassed until she told me she was scared too. She offered to watch videos to help us calm down which made me smile.

I though she'd laugh at me, but she smiled with me instead. When she smiled up at me, my heartbeat sped up a bit.

I also though about Chenle, and how we quickly became good friends. 'Maybe camp won't be so bad.' I thought.