5: First Challenge pt. 2: New Friends

We make our way to the small basketball court on the camp grounds.

It was just a tiny area of concrete with a basketball hoop at the end.

"What are your team names?" Mark ask.

"Renjun and the other." Renjun quickly says with a smirk on his face. Jeno groans but doesn't correct him.

"Clingy cuties." Jaemin says.

"No." Haechan responds.

"Yesss." Jaemin says.

"Maknae Trio!" Chenle yells.

"Alright, first two on the court, Jenojam and Maknae Trio!" Mark announces. "There are a few rules, no cheating, no running with the ball, no injures, no-"

"Wait, no injures?" Renjun interrupts. Mark slowly nods his head yes, confused by the question. "So if I fall right now, I'm out of the game?"

"No, Renjun don't-" Jeno tries to get out but Renjun throws himself of the concrete.

"Ow. My knee." Renjun says in a dead tone.

"You know what? Whatever, Jeno, join Clingy Cuties." Mark sighs.

Both Jaemin and Haechan squeal and hug on Jeno whiles Jeno tries to push them away.

The game begins, Chenle starts with the ball. He dribbles it a bit, runs forward and shoots it in the hoop.

He makes it in and both me and Jisung celebrate while everyone else pouts in defeat.

"GOOOOAL!" Jisung screams. Everyone stops and stares at him.

Chenle gives him an 'are you serious' look.

"Jisung, that's soccer." I tell him. (or futball, based on where you live)

"Oh." Jisung says. Chenle lets out a dolphin laugh and we continue the game.

*Fast forward*

We are tied 49 to 49. Jisung has the ball and Jeno and Jaemin are surrounding him.

"I'm open!" I shout. He throws the ball to me and I dribble it up court.

"Over here!" Chenle yells. I throw the ball to him and he takes it to the end of the court.

Haechan is right behind him, about to steal the ball, but Chenle shoots.

"This is for you, Curry!" Chenle screams, throwing the ball. He makes it in.

"We win!" Jisung cheers.

"We're going to Fun House." I cheer even louder.

"That's right, you guys can hang in cabin Fun House, and even eat dinner in there if you want. Just come back out in time for s'mores." Mark says. "Everyone else, back to your cabins!"

Me, Jisung, and Chenle make our way to Fun House.

We open the door and all of us are amazed by the interior.

"This place is nice

"This place is nice." Chenle says, dragging out the i in nice.

"And look, I have full bars!" Jisung adds, pulling out his phone. "Thanks for helping us win Chenle, Chenle hyung? Chenle. Chenle hyung?"

"Yeah thanks, oppa?" I say.

"You're welcome, and you don't have to call me hyung or oppa, we're friends." Chenle responds.

Jisung smiles brightly when Chenle said they're friends and asked Chenle to play games with him.

The boys played and Jisung even helped Chenle with his Korean a bit.

They seemed busy so I just played on my own. Going from my phone to whatever single player game I could play in the room.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jisung looked up and noticed Y/N playing alone so, he nudged Chenle.

"Hey Y/N, do you wanna play this game with us?" Chenle ask.

She vigorously nodded her head and made her way over to them.

"Go on Jisung's side, he'll need the extra help." Chenle states in a joking tone.

"Hey!" Jisung whines.

They all laughed and thus, the Maknae Trio was born.