"I'll buy you meat-wrapped fries."

Ginjima contemplated for a moment, then shook his head. "No."

Groaning tiredly, Suna pushed himself from the wall, secretly taking his phone from the bag and made his way to the water fountain, dragging his feet behind.

"I should've asked Osamu while they're at it." Suna mumbled lazily, reaching the water fountain after a long, slow walk.

Once the water has reached halfway of the bottle, he twisted the faucet cap off and directly chugged down the cold liquid to ease his thirst.
After refilling it again, he closed the bottle cap and started walking back to the gym.

Walking midway, a sound of a violin caught his ears. Normally he wouldn't care about music and such but this certain way of playing piqued his interest. Suna then found himself walking towards the music room, from where the sound came from.

Carefully opening the door, in the center of the room sat the long-haired ravenette.

"Shinyya-san?" He mumbled.

Of course she's here, it's where she wanted to go in the first place. He mentally thought. If she's still here, then the twins still haven't found her yet. How stupid of them to not check the music room first.

Closing the door behind him, the music she played lured him inside to take a seat. Grabbing a chair, Suna placed his arms on the top rail and rested his chin ontop of it.

He watched how her fingers smoothy glided across the neck of the instrument as her other hand gracefully danced with the bow, creating a sound the somehow entranced him.

It sounds nice...Suna thought. Makes me wanna take a nap.

He slowly felt his eyes drooping, but the thought of Kita scolding him prevented him to fall asleep. Grumbling, he took his phone out and started recording the girl infront of him.

It has been going on for three minutes now and still Suna didn't bother leaving the room as he wanted to listen more. Until he take a look at the screen of his phone, Shinyya turned around, sighing with a few tears running down her face.

Then she spotted him.

Suna's eyes widened as he noticed the music stop, diverting his attention from the phone to her blue-orbs, they stared at each other for awhile.

"PERVERT!"

A music sheet was thrown at Suna's face as more followed. Taking the objects away and placing them on the ground, Suna stopped the recording and faced Shinyya with a pout.

"I am not a pervert, Chibi." He said.

"You were recording me?!" Shinyya exclaimed.

"Well yeah."

"Why?! Delete it!"

I didn't even know why I recorded her in the first place. I didn't find the scene funny for blackmail purposes, and yet I wasted a few megabytes in my phone's storage to video her playing a violin. Suna deadpanned. Atleast I caught her crying.

Then he smirked. "Blackmail material."

"Delete it!"