Chapter Thirteen - P.H

I wake up in this large bed alone, it felt pretty cold for once and the comforter wasn't doing much to keep me warm. The heater was too small for the large room to get any warmer so I just threw the comforter off of me, put on some warm baggy clothes that Tae had gotten me before leaving the room, and heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Good morning beautiful." Jungkook's eyes sparkle as we make eye contact with one another, a beautiful bunny smile smearing across his face. I smile back at him and pat his messy bed head.

"Good morning guys." I greet, looking at all the men around the table as they ate their breakfast on the kitchen ledge. "Where's Tae?" I ask, noticing that there are just four boys eating in their pajamas.

Hoseok hums loudly, chewing the rest of the small pieces of cereal in his mouth as a small drop of milk slides down to his chin. Gently putting his silver spoon into the large white bowl before speaking. "He said he was gonna go out shopping for you. He said he was going with someone but didn't tell us who."

"He's going shopping for me?" They nod their head as they all continued to eat. "What do you mean by that?"

"Like, shirts and stuff. Maybe even dresses or something special for you." Seokjin informs.

"God only knows what else he's gonna be getting. Especially between the two of you." Jungkook chuckled, smirking at me before shoving a large amount of food into his mouth.

"Well, I guess the only way we'll find out is when he gets home." A gentle sigh escapes my lips, grabbing an apple and washing it before heading back to the bedroom with small footsteps following behind me.

"Azaria," A gentle voice calls out, causing me to turn around to see Jimin looking at me with concern in his eyes. "Can we talk? I'm worried about your safety..."

I furrow my eyebrows together in confusion, glancing over at the other three boys still eating and talking to one another before looking back at Jimin, nodding my head slightly.

"Y-Yeah, we can talk." I stutter, feeling my stomach turn a little, feeling slight nervousness rush through my bones.

We step inside of the room and shut the door quietly. I gently sit on the edge of the bed as I watch Jimin pull a chair in front of me and sit down, holding my hands gently in his as he looked at me with slight fear. "I know you're already kinda scared to be around anyone here, which is pretty understandable, but you need to understand that Tae is not a good person." He warned.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Kook talked to me after he talked to you, telling me all the stuff that he told you and how you think that giving Tae a chance might be a good idea because you think it'll change him or whatever." He holds my hands a little tighter and looks deep into my eyes. "Tae is gonna harm you in some way or put you in danger. My advice to you is pack your stuff, grab your friend and her boyfriend and leave. Run. Run as fast as you can."

"But Tae might go after me...After what you guys said about Lin-ki...and how I look "similar" to her, he might still feel that way and go after me, thinking that he's going after her and might have another bloody scene..."

"You got a point..." Jimin huffed, leaning back in the chair and letting go of my hands in the process, trying to figure out a way to protect me around Tae's bad habits.

"I just want you to be safe because we're currently fighting against another group and if they get to their final plan, they'll raid our entire house and threaten to kill us. We need you to be safe because you haven't done anything wrong or work for the group itself. I don't want you to die like Lin-ki did. None of us want you to."

"Then...I'll just stay here, do as Tae says-"

"Tae is just gonna put you through more danger." Jimin interrupts, leaning closer to me with frustration glowing in his eyes. "Tae is a good person when he wants to be, but when he doesn't, he's colder than ice itself. He gets very physically when angry or stressed and he always abused Lin-ki. I don't wanna witness that with you."

"But I already told Kook that if I felt unsafe at all, then I'll come to him and/or Seokjin. I trust them enough to know that they'll try their hardest to protect me."

"Well count all of us in on that." He adds on. "Well...I don't know about Hoseok Hyung, he's gonna have to tell you that on his own because he hates when people put words in his mouth." He chuckles softly.

"Well...I'll remember that. So then there's no reason to worry about me, Jimin. I got you, Seokjin and the strongest Jungkook who are willing to protect me. If Tae threatens to do anything to me, you guys will be the first to know." I reassure him with a gentle smile gliding onto my small face, causing his shoulders to sink down as he relaxes a bit.

"Okay...you promise on this?" He asks, sticking his pinky finger out towards me with a small smile on his face.

I chuckle a little before hooking our small pinkys together.

"I promise on this mafia group." I smile brighter before we pull our hands away, relaxing in our positions once we both start to understand fully on whats going on.

"I'll ask Hobi hyung if he is willing to protect you at all costs as well. Pretty soon you'll have this whole Mafia group on your side to protect you from our Tae." He smiles, getting ready to stand up and leave the room before a small feminine body causes his eyes to widen.

"M...Mafia?"