Chapter Twenty-Nine - P.H

The large group of men quickly grab their leader before rushing out of the front door and driving off. "Did you actually call the cops?"

"Theres no way." Hobi interrupted with furrowed eyebrows. "They confiscated our phones and theres no phone in the kitchen."

"Okay, I lied. Shoot me-" Kaix sarcastically joked before laughing a little with a giggling Emily behind him. "I'm just glad you're alright. Would you uh..mind" Azaria chuckled before pointing towards the men still tied down to wooden chairs.

"Oh, no problem." Kaix smiled before kneeling down behind Hoseok and cutting the rope.

Azaria smiles at Taehyung before kneeling in front of him to untie the rope. "You know we lied about all of that, right?"

"Wait, what?!" Taehyung widens his eyes. "I didnt fuck Jimin next to you or any of that."

"Well, we did fuck before you got with him-"

"Shush Jimin!" Azaria chuckled.

"Wait, so, you all lied?" "Yeah! We all wanted you to finally admit how you felt towards Azaria." Seokjin giggled as he stretches.

"Be honest, did you fuck anyone?" Taehyung asked as Azaria unties the last knot of rope. "Well, me and Jk did fuck, a few times actually, me and Seokjin only did it once when we first met because I was scared and he was there to comfort me, Hobi and I never did-"

"I'm still dreaming tho!" Hobi yelled.

"Oh my God-"

"Well, what about Jimin..?' Taehyung asked, cutting off Azaria as she smiled. "We only did it once as well. We did it when we were talking alone the night after I was here."

"So..did you lie about feeling unsafe too?"

"Partly." Azaria admitted. "But, I can kinda see you trying to prove to me that you're actually trying. But my main question is, how the fuck did you guys get untied on your own?" Azaria asked the two young people in the room.

"Well, when Namjoon was in there with us before, I cried out saying that the rope was too tight and he ended up loosening it for me." Emily admitted.

"And when we realized that he wasnt gonna be in the room for a while, we whispered to each other as I untied her hands and he cut mine."

"You guys were back to back?" Jungkook asked causing them both to nod. "Why didn't they out us back to back like that?"

"Probably because they figured you would do something like what they did. Dumbass." Taehyung joked.