Chapter Twenty-One - P.H

"So, you like to fish?" Taehyung asked the fatherly figure standing in front of him, referring to what he had told him over the phone. 

"Yeah," The male admits, nodding his head a little with his hands on his waist, looking down at the grown under his feet. "It is one of my favorite hobbies." He smiled. "What about you? Have you ever fished with like, your dad?" He asked, looking up and Taehyung with his head slightly. 

 Taehyung quickly tilts his head towards his shoulder, causing his neck to pop as an irritated smile glides across his face. "Me and my dad never really had a decent father-son type of relationship." He chuckled. 

"Can I ask why?" "Ah, let's just say he was a busy man. Didn't have a lot of time for me growing up." Taehyung scoffed, shaking his head a little with his arms crossed in front of him. 

"Oh, I see." The elder sighed. "Well, if you and my daughter are together and you earn my trust and let me know you a little, maybe you and me could fish together whenever Azaria gets her boating license." He smiled brightly. 

Taehyung slightly nods his head with a small smile, something in his stomach fluttered at the thought of actually having a true fatherly figure in his life. 

"And who are these handsome gentlemen with you?" The male asks, shoving his hands in his sweat pockets as he slightly admired the three men beside Tae, leaning against the large black van behind them. 

"That's Seokjin," Taehyung introduces, pointing the man with broad shoulders as he politely waves. "That's Jimin," He introduced next, pointing at the flirtatious looking man in the middle as he waves with a smile. "And that..." Taehyung struggled, leaning forward a little as he points his finger at the youngest. 

"I'm Jungkook." The raven-haired male smiled, extending his hand out towards the father in front of him with a bright smile. 

The male widens his eyes slightly at Jungkook's polite greeting, shaking his hand firmly. "Nice to meet you. You guys can just call me dad if you'd like." He smiled as the four men in front of him nodding their heads. 

"So this guy is out here?" An unfamiliar female voice asks Azaria as they walk out of the building with bright smiles on their faces. 

"Yes, but you gotta keep the secret I told you." Azaria smiled brightly before making eye contact with Taehyung, causing him to smile brightly at her happiness. 

"Is this him?" The female beside Azaria asks, pointing her finger towards Jungkook. 

Azaria quickly shakes her head before moving her hand to point at Taehyung.

"Him."

(Time Skip) 

"Your dad seems nice." Jungkook smiled, looking out of the window as he listens to Azaria hum in response. "He really is." 

"What are everyone's plans when we get home?" Azaria asked, glancing behind her as she looks at the tired men behind her. "I'm gonna go straight to bed." Jimin chuckled. 

"Me too." "Me third." The two other males join in, their groggy voices cause Taehyung to chuckle softly as he shakes his head a little, fighting his grip on Azaria's thigh as she smiles a little, feeling more relaxed than before. 

"Uh...Tae? Were we expecting anyone to come today?" Jimin asked, sitting up straight in his seat as he stairs down the black car in front of their house. 

"Not that I know of, no." Taehyung replied, furrowing his eyebrows as he cautiously pulled into the driveway and parking the car. 

"Stay here." Taehyung told Azaria, opening the glove box in front of her as he pulls out a small handgun and exits the car. 

"What's going on?" Azaria asked, feeling her chest tighten a little due to a slight fear of something going wrong. Her stomach twirls as she begins to feel unsafe and very uncomfortable as she watches Taehyung stand outside of the front door, waiting for one of the members to open it. 

"Wait, Hyung," Jungkook called out, quickly tapping at Seokjin's knee before pointing to the same car Jimin was starring down a few minutes ago. 

"Isn't that Yoongi's car?