Chapter Five - P.H

I sit there, trying my hardest to not move a single muscle as he gently held my chin over his finger. "U-uh...hookups don't work like this-"

"Does it sound or look like I give a shit?" Taehyung harshly replies, causing me to jump a little. "W-Well, no but-"

"Then we leave it at this." He interrupts, giving me a very uncomfortable stare. "You're mine. I'm not letting you leave." His tone changes throughout his sentence, going from demanding and rough, to soft and sad. "I can't risk losing you again.." He sighs, letting go of my chin and leaving the room, keeping the door open.

'What does he mean again? We've never met before..' I think to myself.

I continue sitting in the same spot on the bed, rethinking everything that had just happened within the past few minutes, replaying everything in my head, from waking up with a complete stranger, fighting with my closest friend, and being trapped in this place with people I have never met before in my life.

A few footsteps echo down the hallway, not far from the open door. I look over and see a slightly tall man with broad shoulders peek into the room. "Mr. Tae- oh! Hello." He greets once we make eye contact.

"Hello.." I greet back with a gloomy expression and a shattered voice. He furrows his eyebrows slightly before taking a few steps towards me.

"I don't believe we have met before." He smiles softly, making his cheeks more puffed out as he extends his hand. "I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm Taehyung's mafia partner." He greats.

My eyes widen in shock. "M-Mafia?!"I question. He furrows his eyebrows deeper this time, still extending his arm. "Yeah? Did no one tell you this before staying here?" He asks, I simply shake my head no as a reply.

"Oh.." He simply huffs out, scratching the back of his head and scrunching up his face a little. "Well..this is a little awkward." He scoffs. I zone out of my thoughts and quickly shake his hand. "Im Azaria." I greeted. "Nice to meet you Seokjin."

"Nice to meet you too. How old are you?" He asks before sitting beside me on the bed.

"I'm twenty-two." I admit.

"Oh! I'm twenty-seven." He smiles. "We're not that far off." I simply shake my head before looking down at my phone once more.

"Is something bothering you?" He asks, examining my side profile as I stare blankly at the turned off screen.

"Yeah, actually." I scoff and shake my head.

"You wanna talk about it? You can always come to me if stuff bothers you. I tell the others the same thing." He comforts. I hesitate for a few minutes but end up taking up on the opportunity and rant out how I felt.

"Everything was fine, well..kinda, besides me and my mom not talking for a while. But me and my friend were laughing, making jokes like always, my friends and I were joking and I was having so much fun. Wake up here and..my whole life did a full on three sixty on me." I scoff once more in disbelief as Jin listens.

"What happened between you and your mom?" Jin asked. i let out a large puff of hair through my nose. "At this point, I don't even remember. Something happened between us and we haven't talked for 2 months." I say, causing Jin to feel sarrow.

"I'm sorry. I know its hard not talking to anyone and having this constant grudge with them. Especially with your own mother." He sighs. "Is it okay if I ask what happened after you arrived?"

"Well, I woke up partly naked besides your taehyung dude, he made breakfast for me so that I could take a pain killer and let me wear some clothes of his." I explain, gently tugging the tinted blue shirt before letting it fall back onto my body. "We kinda ate, I asked where my phone was and he gave it to me, saw that my closest friend spammed me and I told her to do that if she ever needed me for anything and I quickly called her and we ended up fighting, Tae says that I'm not able to leave now and if I did, he would most likely hurt me, and then said that he couldn't lose me again...do you know anything about that?" I ask.

The slightly older man beside me clears his throat awkwardly and stratching the caller of his shirt as he looks away from me. "Um, maybe just give your friend and yourself some time right now." He suggested. "As of the whole situation with Tae..don't think too much of it. We aren't gonna hurt you. Maybe me and you could go around the house and meet everyone." He smiles softly.

"I would love that, actually. I met two of them earlier but I don't really know who they were." A small chuckle escapes my lips as ebarresment takes over.

"Thats okay! Maybe describe them and I can help you out."

"Okay um...the first one I met was Tae, then when I was looking for the kitchen, a man slightly taller than me approached me and flirted. He had slightly blond hair, it looked like it was faded. He had very plump lips-'

"Jimin." Seokjin interrupts. "Jimin Park is his name."

I gently nod my head before explaining the other man. "The other guy had like...brown hair, his lips were formed as a flat heart type of shape, he had a perfectly shaped nose, his eyes were very bright-"

"Hoseok?" He interrupts once more. "Did he have piercings?" He asks, I shake my head no.

"Yeah, that Hoseok. Hoseok Jung."

"Oh..okay so Jimin and Hoseok.."

"Guess you could call them Parked Horse." He laughs. I look at him with slight confusion as he laughs.

He quickly stops once he notices I'm not laughing. "Right, you don't know our jokes yet."

-Time Skip-

I stayed in the same room for most of the day after talking to Jin for a while. We planned a time and day for a full on tour and meeting with everyone before he quickly left for "work".

I fix my gaze from my phone towards the door to see Taehyung wearing a whole black outfit and taking off his leather belt.

"Strip for me babygirl."