Question Four: Describe Olly in 4 words.

Mean.

Question Five: Hi adorable! Do you like Olly?

Olly stole my Ellie.

Question Six: A.J. cuddles?

I like cuddles, mostly with my daddy though.

Question Seven: Would you marry Olly? Why are you so adorable? Can I be your older sister?

If Olly give me back my Ellie, maybe. I do not know. I already have sister. I do not need more.

Question Eight: Do you have curls like your daddy or hair like your mummy?

I look like my mummy, that's what my daddy says.

Question Nine: Do you love olly ? is he your best friend?

Olly was my boyfriend, but he stole my Ellie so we no longer boyfriends.

Question Ten: Hey A.J how are you do you like your new siblings ?

I good. I do not know yet. Baby sister cry a lot. I do not like crying.

Question Eleven: How did you get so adorable?

Daddy say it's in my jeans.

Question Twelve: Hi cutie! How are you?

I good.

Question Thirteen: You are so smart i love you.

Love Olly more. Sorry.

Question Fourteen: Wanna come to my house and play with olly here? You like me?

Olly still has my Ellie :(

Question Fifteen: Is Olly the bestest friend you could ever ask for?

Only when he does not have my Ellie.

Question Sixteen: Are you and olly gonna get married?? Do you want to make babies with him?

I do not know what you saying.

Question Seventeen: When you are older are you going to go off and elope with Oliver?

Like cantaloupe? I like cantaloupe

Question Eighteen: You're smarter than me smh

I sorry.

Question Nineteen: What do you want to be when you grow up?

My daddy.

Zayn:

Question One: How are the kids?

Well.. One of them is in the sewer and another is in the bloody garden with a bunch of hoes. I don't know man. Being a parent is hard!

Question Two: How are your rock children? Is Boulder still with the hoës?

How dare you remind me.

Question Three: Are you okay?

MY CHILD WAS JUST FLUSHED DOWN A TOILET. HOW DO YOU THINK I AM?!

Question Four: Where the hell have you been, and how are the rock children, do they get along with Olly?

Bruh. I've been busy... with like... important stuff... that is like... important.

I don't think it's Olly who they need to get alone with. Smh A.J.

Question Five: How are Your 221 Kids doing? Is Boulder by the Hoes Again? Do You Care for the Rocks?