Chapter 11 "The time has come" 22194

》Ray's POV《

Ok todays the day Norman is going to escape first. Yesterday i gave him a shocker to remove his tracker in his left ear meaning he had to cut it. Its a bright and sunny afternoon. Mama is distracted with little carol in her hands too bad she doesn't know whats coming.

"I hope this will turn out smoothly" Emma said "Yeah same here" i said looking at the distance. The children played all in the afternoon. 12:00-5:30 pm. We have high hopes that Norman already escape. The children already went inside the house while me,emma,gilda,don and mama are still outside. She pulled out her tracking device and smiled "Welcome back Norman" she said looking at him.

We were all in shock. I thought he had escape already! "I knew you wont escape. Now then come inside its getting pretty late" she said leading the way. I was very disappointed of him. He should have escape by now why stop?! We all head back inside. The other children are running downstairs and playing tag inside the house. The three of us went straight to our room and discuss what happened.

[At the rooms]

"NORMAN WHY!! YOU HAVE THE TIMING AND THE CHANCE WHY STOP?!" I yelled. He took a deep breath and look at me before Emma "It was a cliff" Norman said "What?" Emma ask "Beyond the walls was a huge cliff" Norman replied "Thats why the security in the walls are just nothing its a one percent. Its impossible to get to the other side. One small mistake and your gonna fall to your death" Norman said with a sad smile.

"But i know you guys can do it" Norman added "Here" Norman grab a pencil and a paper "I walk over here to there and still nothing then i go here in the center. It has a little cliff so its possible. But if you have some ropes that can go beyond the other side it might work you could use a zip line kinda thing to go to the other side its possible promise i have planned it when i got down the walls" Norman suggest "But what about you?" Emma ask "I have to take it" Norman replied.

"Norman we still have time! Gilda will make some ropes a-and and--" Norman cut me off "Ray I'm sorry but today is the day. There's no turning back now" Norman said pulling me and Emma into a warm hug "You guys are warm. Thank you for everything". In that moment i cried for the first time. We both hugged him back knowing we can't do anything.

"C'mon now. Let's head to dinner" He said letting us both go. The three of us went down stairs with red eyes and a stuffy nose. We all ate together. I didn't have the apatite to eat but i'll eat my food for Norman's sake. After we ate our dinner gilda and don help the other children get ready for bed.

Norman called me in the bedroom. I went in and i lock the door "Ray" He said holding my hand i smiled and look at him "You look ridicules in your outfit. With the hat and all" i said with a weak smile. I was trembling. I dont want to lose him "Promise me something ray" "I'm listening" i said "Don't give up ok?" He ask and i nod yes in respond. "N-Norman i can't do this. I-I'll tell mom to cancel the shipping!" I said still filled with hope. He stayed silent.

"I'm sorry ray that i have to leave" he said pulling me into a hug and of course i hug back "i love you norman" i said tearing up "I love you too darling" he replied "C'mon give me a smile. I don't want to leaving knowing your not smiling" he said whipping my tears. I smiled but i still can't stop crying "This might be the last time i can see you. So. May i?" He ask and i nod yes.

And in that moment i felt his lips against mine. He bit my lower lip to let him in and i do what he wants. He explored my mouth with his tongue. Dam the kiss was hot.

(Artist: Twillastral I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong)

He break the kiss and smiled "i never knew you were a good kisser ray~" he cooed "Shut up and kiss me again" i said pulling him in with another kiss. We heard a knock in the door and i guess it was mom. I break the kiss and whispered in his ear "No matter who im with or how many girls falls for me i'll still love you" i said stepping back. Mama opened the door and she look at me before Norman.

"Ahh Norman your ready look how handsome you are" she said with a smile "Thank you mama" He replied. "C'mon now lets go" mama said carrying his bag. "Shall we?" He ask and nod yes. We both went down stairs to see the young ones and Emma their standing with them while don and gilda where in the side "Normannn I'm going to miss you" a little girl walk towards Norman and hug him. "I'll miss you too dear" she said patting her head.

Norman walk towards Emma and smiled. Norman gave Emma the tracer remover. "Hey Emma" "mm" she looks down while tears flows down her eyes "Don't be reckless ok?" "Ok" she said with a weak voice "Eat healthy ok?" "Ok" "Protect ray for me ok?" He ask "Y-Yeah sure". Norman hugged Emma and said "Dont give up".

"C'mon Norman its time" mama said with a smile. And at time they left the house.
"I love you Norman" i whispered underneath my breath. The young ones started to play while the rest of them were crying. "Emma lets go" gilda said holding her hand. "Hey man" don said walking towards me "H-Hey" i said with a weak voice. "You know ray. He liked you" don said with a smile "I know" i replied

"So he did told you huh?" Don ask "Mhm im going to the library" i replied "Alright".
I walk up stairs and to the library. I clib up the ladder and i hold the photo that i took of norman.

 I clib up the ladder and i hold the photo that i took of norman

I'm starting to lose hope in escaping the house. Besides. I'm next to be ship out so i have no luck. At least now if I'm next I can be with him in the other side,ill be ok

(chapter 11 change 2022)