Chapter 9 "The talk"

》Norman's POV《

[Bedroom]
6:30 am

"Ray hunny why are you so cranky today?" I ask "Stop with the names" ray replied looking away "awh c'mon-" when i was about to continue my sentence he cuts me off "You made a promise that you won't call me names remember? " He ask. I look at him with a questionable look "What do you mean?" I ask "you forgot already? " He ask then sighed "Alright then I guess it's best to tell mom everything that you guys are doing" he said about to leave the room

"N-No--" he cuts me off again "then no names norman" he said looking at me "Why are you doing this to me. You could do this to Emma though" he replied "Ray!" I yelled standing up and pulling him into a tight hug "I like you" i said underneath my breath it was a sigh kinda tone but i knew he would understand. Or so i thought "I know you do. You like everyone here" he replied. God he's so oblivious "Ah right" i said letting him go.

"Let's just forget about the third promise" i said rubbing the back of my neck "You mean like. No more pet names? " He ask "yeah no more" i said leaving the room.

In all seriousness i want him to be someone i want him to be but I'm not sure if he feels the same way. I didn't know I went that far with the names, I should have stopped calling him those. On my way to the dining hall I saw don waiting with gilda "Soo? How's the emo kid that you like for almost 9 years of your life?" Gilda said with a smirk on her face. I sighed and and hug don "I messed up! I messed up everything!!" i said slowly falling down but thankfully don catches me.

"Jeez dude don't lose hope" don said with a smile. "Don, Gilda what happened here?" Mom ask "Mommm people are soooo oblivious!" I pout. Don let go of me and mama hug me "Don't worry dear. I know Emma is too oblivious to know you like her" she said with a smile. I hug back and pretend to be really sad and hopeless, that 'Emma' wont feel the same way I feel about her. "Alright then. Norman go help don and gilda set the table, ok?" She ask with her soft and gentle voice "Ok mama" i said letting her go.

She walks off and there in the distance me don and gilda saw sister krone. She was watching us but thankfully the kids distracted her from looking at us. Oh god "C'mon Norman" Gilda said leading the way.

[With ray and Emma]

[Library]
6:50 am

"Ray" Emma said holding his hand "Hmn?" He ask "who does Norman like?" She ask "Hmnn he likes you of course" he replied innocently looking at his book and in quote 'Not paying attention' on what Emma is talking about "no he doesn't" she replied with a little pout. Ray closed his book and look at her.

"He likes you Emma trust me" ray said looking at her eyes "No he doesn't" Emma replied "What makes you think that?" Ray ask "Well you see. Norman never called me names like 'Darling' 'Sweetie' 'Baby' 'Honey' and other cute names" she replied 'ahh shoot Norman!' Ray thought "and that made me wondered. Maybe Norman doesn't really like me the way he likes you" Emma replied

"Dont give up on loving him Emma of course he likes you. He just likes to tease me thats all and also trust me. He does like you" ray said with a smile.
"Do you really think that?" Emma ask and ray nodded in response. 'Ray you liar'

The whole day was usual. We ate and PLAY and PLay and PlAy and thats what we did morning to afternoon. But at night things got a little serious.

[At sister krones room]

Me and Emma entered the room and lock the door. There we saw sister krone standing up holding her precious doll "Now since were allies you could ask me anything" she said with an innocent look. The dolls head rip apart and we both give each other a stare of 'Are we doing the right thing?' Kinda stuff "we can ask whatever we want?" I ask.

"Yes. It could be about the farm or even head quarters" she replied. I look at the door and back to her "Then" i said "Show it to us" Emma added "The thing that receives signals from our tracker" Emma handed out her hand and look at her with dead stares. She was shock but then that shock becomes a smirk "Oh of course" she said putting the doll in her bed and slowly grabbing the item.

She then gave the item to emma and she backed away. "Theirs not a lot to it is there?
It shows the current location but it doesn't tell who it is" she replied. Now thats a info a real info. "If this is here that means there are trackers but we don't know where their are or how to destroy" i said looking at the circle thing. I wish ray was here to tell me whats this, sometimes i dont know what objects are called I'm not that smart thats all i could say.

"Do you know where the tracker is sister?" Emma ask "Why yes its in your ear round here to the left" she said pointing it near her left ear. We were both in shock. We can't handle our own expressions "hmn i dont really know how to break them but i do know when their broken it can no longer track you or anyone else and the HQ wont know where you are since its broken. You would either take it out our just cut this part off" she said with a creepy smile.

"How? There are no sharp blades here" i said looking at her "There is one the staples" she replied "But there's no medicine outside and i don't want to start our escape with any blood lost or infections" i said "The infirmary has medicine and anesthesia you could use if their are any incident or infections. I could teach you how to use them i could even lend you the key. Since thats settled is there anything else?" She ask.

me and Emma exchanges looks and we both look back at sister krone "How old-" before Emma could complete her sentence i cut her of "are you a professional ballerina dance instructor?" I ask. Emma hit my head and i ended up in the corner "How old are you exactly? And have you always have been a product?" She ask. Sister krone nod no "its pretty rude to ask a lady her age but I'm going to let it slide this time. I'm 26" Sister Krone replied.

I walk towards emma "26 and a ballerina dance instructor?" I ask "Norman save the ray questions for later" emma said with a pout "hmp all right" i replied "Ehem as i was saying. I was born and rase here in one of the houses I mean and in the record isabella your 'mama' is 31" she added "tell me. Have you seen the outside?" I ask "not once " she replied. We were both shock in her answer. I thought she already saw the outside since she's in the HQ and all "Hmn? What do you think that i would lie and said yes? I haven't" she said.

"But there are other humans out their beyond the walls and the HQ. Trust me on that one bit" she said with a grin
We ask a few more questions and i handed the device back to her "Is that it?" She ask "Yes. Have a good night" i replied but as we were about to leave. She burst out a laugh "So you finally knew where the trackers are and how to break them hmn? I'm actually impress. I've learn a few stuff from are talk tonight anyway have you two heared of the 'one?" She as but we stayed silent

"Oh i bet you haven't. Do you want to know?" She lean forward close to our ear "I'll save that for our next meeting here so come back any time" she step back and smiled "Have a good night Emma and Norman" she said waving goodbye.

We went out of her room and we headed back to our room their we saw ray, don and gilda waiting. As we entered. Gilda run towards Emma and gave her a hug. I walk towards ray and just stand there but i was surprised by the sudden hug. "We'll discuss the stuff she said tomorrow. We have a long day ahead of us "I said looking at them.

(Chapter 9 change 2022)