Chapter 30 💚

Previously on Chapter 29:

Jungkook was having a mental breakdown in his car

While Jimin and Yoongi were comforting each other, Taehyung was left behind crying on the floor hoping that Jungkook would forgive him for lying to him. It has been 2 days since Jungkook left the house and everyone is being quiet as mice. Taehyung woke up and he felt unbearable pain in his neck. He looked at the mirror and saw a blue-black mark.

Taehyung was worried and ran to the living room to find Jin Hyung.

“Jin Hyung!, why is there a blue-black mark on my neck!? It’s too painful”, Taehyung cried in pain.

“Omg, what is this?! Wait, I will call Namjoon”, Jin hurriedly called Namjoon.

Namjoon rushed out of his meeting room and arrived at the house after 5 minutes.

“Ok, let me see the mark?”, Namjoon carefully looked at Taehyung’s mark.

“This is a mark that shows betrayal “, Namjoon said.

“What do you mean?”, Jin questioned him.

“Ok, there are 3 signs for marks on the neck. Firstly, if the mark fades off, that means the alpha dislikes his mate. Secondly, if the mark is still on the neck for 2 days straight that means they are mates forever. Thirdly, if the mark is blue-black in colour that means it shows the sign of betrayal”, Namjoon explained.

“So you're telling me that Jungkook is still shocked by the betrayal and couldn’t accept the thought that Taehyung lied to him,'' Jin asked.

“Yup, that is exactly what it is. And also the blue-black mark has some side effects such as dizziness, nausea and severe pain on the mark.”, Namjoon said.

The moment Namjoon said that the pain kicked in and Taehyung fell on the floor in pain. It was too unbearable for him. 

“If this is already painful for me, imagine the state Jungkook is now”, Taehyung cried regretting lying to him

Meanwhile, Jungkook was in the car calling someone.

(new person arrived)

“Jackson Hyung, can I stay in your house for some days as I am having some problems?”, Jungkook asked.

“Ya sure man, just come to the address I text you”, Jackson replied.

Jungkook arrived at the destination. 

“Ding, Dong”, Jungkook rang the doorbell. Jackson opened the door and was surprised to see a heartbroken Jungkook.

“What’s wrong? Is everything alright?”, Jackson was worried.

He gave Jungkook a glass of water and told him to take a seat on the couch. Jungkook told him everything that happened.

(a/n: Jackson is Jungkook’s Bar friend. Jungkook is 19 years old and it is illegal to drink alcohol before 20 but he cares less about it)

Jackson sighed thinking that Taehyung is very stupid. 

“Jungkook, are you okay with my mate coming home, or do you need some privacy?”, Jackson asked.

“I'm fine, and also this is your house, you can do anything you want”, Jungkook smiled at him.

After a few minutes later, someone rang the bell again and Jackson happily went to open the door. 

“You must be KIDDING ME!”, Jungkook sighed.