PANTY DROPPA

Beyoncé's POV The light beaming from the sun woke me up

Beyoncé's POV
The light beaming from the sun woke me up. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see I wasn't in my own bed. My eyes widen. I was laying naked in Robyn's arms. Oh shit..

Her hand was relaxing perfectly on my ass. I nervously bit my lip as I lifted her hand and moved it to the side. I carefully slid off of her, trying my best not to wake her.

I found my dress hanging on dresser. I looked everywhere for my panties but couldn't find them. Robyn groaned and turned to the other side of the bed. I froze for a second thinking she was starting to wake up.

"Forget it" I whispered to myself. I can always get new underwear. I grabbed my heels and purse and quietly tip toed out of her apartment.

I shook my head. What was I thinking getting drunk like that last night. I never thought I'd be doing the walk of shame from Robyn's place. I was opening my door when I heard Solange coming from down the hall.

"I am so sorry. I know I promised not to leave you drunk again. But if it makes you feel better, tried to find you. I mean I looked everywhere. I assumed you left with some guy" she said.

She explained herself, although that was the least of my worries right now. If I'm being completely honest, I forgot she was the one I came to the club with in the first place. Spending the night with Robyn took my mind to a whole nother place.

"Wait a minute" she said. "Did you go home with someone last night?" She asked suspiciously raising her eyebrow. "Are they still here?" she marched her way to my room and I rolled my eyes.

"Solange there is nobod-" I began to tell her that no one was in my room when a small knock hit my door. I groaned and opened it. It's a little early for all this company. Everybody should know by now that I'm not a morning person.

My whole demeanor changed when I saw it was Robyn. I ran my hand through my hair because I knew I looked rough.

"Hey" she spoke with her raspy voice, giving pleasure to my ears. "Do you know who I came home with last night?"

"I- um no, why?" I stumbled upon my words trying to think of a lie.

"She forgot her panties" she shrugged.

"Wait. So you don't remember what happened last night?" I asked nervously tugging on my bottom lip.

She shook her head. "I must've blacked out. The whole night is a blur. I gotta go lay down, my heads killing me" she groaned holding her head.

"Are you okay? You look pale" I asked analyzing her colorless face.

She shook her head again. "I feel sick. This why I don't drink"

"I can come by and take care of you if you want" I offered. I am the reason she got so hungover so why not stay with her until she feels better?

"Nah it's okay. I rather save you from the image of my head in a toilet"