STRICTLY PLATONIC

Beyoncé's POVI yawned, climbing into the RV

Beyoncé's POV
I yawned, climbing into the RV. I didn't get much sleep last night. I put on my shades to hide how rough I looked. Robyn got in the car a little after me.

"Okay!" I clapped my hands together to get the girls to stop talking for a moment. "Roll call"

I took out my roll sheet and pen before I started calling names. "Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman" I announced her full name jokingly.

"Not the whole government" daya said smacking her lips together. The girls and I laughed at her and I continued reading off names.

"Alexa Demie, Ryan Destiny, Normani Hamilton, Amber Streeter..."

Robyn started to drive once every girl was accounted for. We still had a drive to get to Atlanta. She was driving the first few hours and I was gonna take over and drive the rest of the way.

"Didn't get much sleep last night Ms. B?" Zendaya asked after seeing me yawn for the 50/11th time. I could hear small giggles in the back. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around.

"What's so funny?"

"I may or not have heard you two last night.." daya smirked mischievously. My jaw dropped as I looked over at Robyn who was holding in a smile.

"What were you doing outside my room?" I asked lowly.

"I wanted some money for the vending machine. You said come by if we needed anything" she shrugged.

"Yea but you were gone for like 15 minutes" Ryan laughed.

"You stood outside their door for 15 minutes?" Normani covered her mouth trying to hold in her laugh.

Zendayas cheeks became a very visible red. "Why you keeping tabs on me Ryan?!"

I turned back around and sunk down into my seat, wanting to be invisible right now. I was beyond embarrassed. Robyn reached for my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

{-}

By the time we touched down in ATL it was late. The girls were passed out in the back and we had to wake them up to get settled in. Robyn and I shared a room again, this time with a reasonable sized bed. They had other rooms available but I wanted to sleep next to her.

We took turns showering and got ready for bed. She was laying on her back looking up at the ceiling. I climbed in bed and rested my head on her chest.