19. Beach catastrophe

Haruhi was easy to draw. She was patient, barely moving since she was too engrossed in her studies. You were adding the finishing touches when the twins approached you two and told you were going to the beach.

You looked up from your sketch. "Beach?" You realized you said it with Haruhi, making you tilt your head.

"Yes, the beach!" the twins repeat

You just watched as the twins tried to remind Haruhi her statement back when they were at the pool park. Unfortunately, she forgot about it. Though, what they had for her was . . .

"So that's why you had your mother send in those bikinis?" You asked.

The twins nodded, before presenting a pink bikini with ruffles. "Isn't this cute?" Mitsukuni butted in and held a blue sailor swimsuit. "I think . . . That this would look good on Haru-chan!"

The twins wagged their fingers, like they knew something that he didn't. "You don't get it, huh, Honey-senpai." They proceed to explain how flat Haruhi was, saying that the swimsuit would reveal how poor her figure was, thus why they chose the pink one. Tamaki then hit them like baseballs, angry at how they're sexualizing his daughter.

You shook your head at their antics. You added the last details of the sketch before giving a satisfied sigh. You handed it to her. "Here."

Haruhi smiled at the drawing, before looking back up to you. "Thanks, Y/N" You smiled back at her.

"Then, we aren't going to the beach?" The twins asked, surprising you. They were hiding at the opposite side of the table.

Tamaki turned away, placing the bat on his shoulder. "Who said we aren't going." Mitsukuni asked if he could bring Usa-chan, Kyoya saying he has no objections. Takashi just hummed. You sighed, before a small smile formed on your face.

The air sky was clear blue, letting the ocean waters reflect it's beautiful color. The sand under your toes was nice to touch and play.

What you didn't expect was for Tamaki to bring the business along. Girls were lining up to be next to sit with Tamaki, the twins were playing volleyball with their guests, and the cousins were doing a dance?

You sigh as you lie down on the beach towel, Haruhi sitting beside you as she watches the next girl in line to have her turn. Kyoya being the time manager of some sort.

"Why are we conducting Host club activities at the beach?"Haruhi pondered. You glanced at her, shrugging your shoulders.

"Haruhi-kun, Onii-chan."

You looked behind you, to see three girls in their bikinis. They had gushing faces and stuff. "Haruhi-kun, Onii-chan, aren't you going to swim?" one of them asked.

Your eyes turned to the brunette, who answered. "Oh, I like looking at the sea more." You nodded, wrinkling your swimsuit a bit. Another asked if they could join you two , making you sit up to face them properly, before tilting your head.

"How come?" Haruhi asked." Go ahead and swim. You're wearing such cute swimsuits and all." You smiled. "Why not show them off?"

The girls simpered before walking away. You playfully punched Haruhi's shoulder. "Pretty boy." Haruhi shoved you, equally playful. "Says you."

You two decided to go and walk along the beach. It wasn't long until Mitsukuni called you two over, when you approached him, he had a shovel, a bucket, and his floatie. Takashi looked out behind the rocks.

"Do you two want to go hellfish hunting?" the boy asked.

You scratched your cheek. "I think you mean shellfish hunting. " Haruhi corrected, dryly. " And I've never heard of anyone going shellfish hunting . . . anywhere like this. . ."

You poked her shoulder and pointed at the bucket of shellfish. Her reaction . . . looked like she saw something with two heads. You walked over to Mitsukuni and poked at the creatures, staring at them.

"Where did they come from?" You asked, looking at Takashi. He looks behind the rocks, you approached him. Then you heard voices of men, working together. You climbed the rocks to see Kyoya and his police force. . . . passing buckets of shellfish?

Kyoya explained the event before you, while not looking at you. "Mori-senpai, Y/N. My folks' private police force wanted to make up for their offense toward Honey-senpai earlier, so I'm letting them do this."

You blinked in surprise, before a smile formed on your face. You loved seafood. You loved fish, squid, octopus, shrimp, even clams! You climbed down the rocks to find Haruhi getting giddy at the amount of shellfish.

She noticed you and beamed. "Y/N, we're going to have a fancy dinner, it's going to be so yummy!" You grinned at her cute smile, poking her cheek. "It's nice seeing you smile like that."

Haruhi pouted, playfully. "Hey, you're no different than me." she retorted. " Last time, you ate the whole box of takoyaki and didn't leave any for me!" You grinned cheekily at the memory.

But Tamaki came over, ruining your fun moment.

Haruhi called him over, telling him about the shellfish in a very cute way. Tamaki, being the weak-willed fool he is to cute things, he melted at her face.

Tamai then held a crab. "What do you think, Haruhi? Do you find this large crab to be . . ."

This is going to be a bad joke.

"Crab-tivating?" He then pulls a stupid face.

You smacked the back of his head, unamused by his joke. "That was bad." Tamaki paled, before crying rivers of tears. Haruhi just blushed and gave a closed-eye smile. "Yes."

That got Tamaki back to his simpering self.

You then noticed something crawling on the crab he held "There's a centipede." you stated, gaining the girls and Tamaki's attention.

"CEN . ."

"TI . ."

"PEDE!"

And the girls all ran away, crying tears. Haruhi picked up the bug and handed it to you, to which you caress it's back with your finger. You then placed gently on the rocks, making sure it didn't get harmed.

"Hey, Haruhi . .' the twins came over, placing their elbows on Haruhi and your shoulders." As much as it would pain me" Hikaru started. "To think you're a bug-loving, kindhearted girl."

" . . couldn't you have at least set that thing free more gently?" Kaoru continued.

Haruhi replied. "It's okay, it takes more than that to kill it. Besides, Y/N set it free as you asked." You nodded.

Then, you heard the girls who ran away came back. Gushing on how manly Haruhi and you are, and yet so nice. You looked back in surprise. Just because of one simple act?

You just stand there, idled, not knowing what to do. You were about to talk to Haruhi when you noticed the guys gathering. You excused yourself, walking towards them just in time to hear Mitsukuni say :

"We're in on this too!"

You tilted your head. "In on what?" They whipped their heads towards you, that's when you noticed six photos. Three were Haruhi's while the other And they were all in Kyoya's hand.

You slowly blinked, before asking. "Why -" Before you could even complete your sentence, the twins pushed you back to the girls and Haruhi.

The twins took you, Haruhi, and the three girls to a cave, where they set up fake horror stuff like a ghost and a fake hand. You didn't have any problem with this type of stuff, but you actually enjoyed it.

Mitsukuni led you to the truck of Kyoya's police force, where they closed the hatch. Leaving it dark. In the end, it was Mitsukuni who was afraid, jumping into your arms and crying. Screaming wanting out.

Takashi's was . . . literal? He brought a harpoon. It was kinda funny, His nickname is Mori and mori means harpoon. While Haruhi went somewhere else, you threw the harpoon into the sea. Only for it to bring back a shark!